• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Mike, yes the HVT issue looks fixed now because all of their data is populated again. 

Now as for the -1,000 MilPoint balance I woke up with this morning, though...I guess that second Badger purchase will have to wait a lot longer.  ;D

I decided not to link my account when I began, but now I wish to do so.

How do I go about doing this?

Also, under tactics, people have talked about trying to complete all the requirements for medals. Where can I find the requirements for all of the medals?

Cheers,

The requirements open up for the medals as you attain each incentive level after Rank 4.

When I locked down the insurgency in 10 locations the associated medal was automatically awarded to me but I didn't get the bonus +1000 int points.  I'm still at 72

Did you pay for the incentive? It costs 100mp

How do I link my milnet account to my Afghan Ops account after having already started playing?

Apollo Diomedes said:
When I locked down the insurgency in 10 locations the associated medal was automatically awarded to me but I didn't get the bonus +1000 int points.  I'm still at 72

If you spent the Int points capturing a target, they were consumed. I.E. if a target takes 1,500 int points before you ca capture it, when you do, 1,500 int points will be taken off your total. So your current value is just how many points you have left.

Lumber,

There's an option on the PER screen to link your accounts... doing so after the fact won't transfer over your MilPoints balance, so spendit all first. ;)

In your case, I've taken care of the transfer (incl. your MilPoints balance) but normally it's a bit faster to do the transfer from teh PER screen.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
If you spent the Int points capturing a target, they were consumed. I.E. if a target takes 1,500 int points before you ca capture it, when you do, 1,500 int points will be taken off your total. So your current value is just how many points you have left.

I didn't try to capture anyone though, I would have if I gained the int from the medal incentive but it didn't work.

I got promoted to rank 45.
Gumbad opened up so I spent CR bringing the insurgency from 100% down to zero.

Gumbad is the 10th location I needed to clean up of insurgency before I was able to get the medal
Level 2: Street Sweeper
Cleared Insurgency In 10 Locations
Incentive: +1,000 Int

I was waiting for this medal to open up but when I went into the medals area (after bringing the required insurgency to 0)  it said that I already collected the incentive for the 1000 int.  The only thing is I never spent any milpoints on it nor collected it, it was just automatically collected except I never recieved anything.  Before unlocking Gumbad my collected INT for Alla Dad Tayeb was 72/350 and afterwards it's still at 72/350.

I noticed on the Training screen that I have Level 2 113% proficiency on a couple items. CADPAT uniform and blanks. Shouldn't this roll-over to Level 3?

The medal page says that I have earned the "winning streak" medal (consecutive successful missions level 2), however, I am unable to claim it.

Thanks,

P.S. I'm curious about ArmyVern's enormous amount of Int. Yes, I am jealous, but it seems so ludicrously high that it almost seems like a glitch. The current leader, PuckChaser, has only 215, and he has the highest ATD rating of anyone (68, which is 4 times that of ArmyVern).

Just curious.... and jealous... darnit..

Lumber: If she hasn't spent the int on taking out HVTs, it would still be banked. Could be saving for a hit on OBL.  >:D

As for the bug post, I've lost the ability to claim the following incentives:

CR Spent Level 3
Rank Attained Level 2
Int Dossier Level 3
Total Time Played Level 2
Unique Equipment Owned Level 3
Mission Proficiency Level 2

They still show as light green, not the dark green from ones where I've claimed the incentive. Button and MP cost is missing.

Edit: Thought it was all fixed, a few are showing back up again. Can't delete my post, but it seems like you're in the middle of fixing it. Thanks Mike!

Lumber said:
The medal page says that I have earned the "winning streak" medal (consecutive successful missions level 2), however, I am unable to claim it.

Thanks,

P.S. I'm curious about ArmyVern's enormous amount of Int. Yes, I am jealous, but it seems so ludicrously high that it almost seems like a glitch. The current leader, PuckChaser, has only 215, and he has the highest ATD rating of anyone (68, which is 4 times that of ArmyVern).

Just curious.... and jealous... darnit..

Ahem. I am a woman (& I am just that damned good  >:D). I am saving up for the big shopping spree later as we women do; and, besides, you have to use those "double" and "increase by 50%" medals strategically or something like that.

In actuality - I'm just clicking buttons ... how the heck do I "spend" Int Points??  ???

ArmyVern said:
In actuality - I'm just clicking buttons ... how the heck do I "spend" Int Points??  ???

Tab on the top of the screen says "Int". You'll have enough to do quite a few missions. Cost CR and have a High Combat Experience pay off. I believe you cannot fail these missions once you have the int and CR required.

PuckChaser said:
....you cannot fail these missions once you have the int and CR required.
You sound like a Brigade Staff Officer  ;D

bit of a bug. I didn't post my first few ranks to my facebook page, and now when I started doing it it started at level 1. IE: earned rank 5 and posted it and it showed up on facebook page as rank 2, just earned rank 6 and it showed up as rank 3 on my facebook page.

Bought the weekend warrior incentive with Kandahar locked down and both Nathan Smith and Spin Boldak at 100% and it did nothing.  Did it try to drop Kandahar as my lowest, or was it confused by two areas at full insurgency levels?

Thanks,

Back