• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Also... those 10 CR that were missing from the refill.... appeared magically a few hours late OR Mike credited them to me.  Not sure....

Trinity said:
http://apps.facebook.com/afghan_ops/?function=per

Getting a lot of "please log into facebook or Army.ca" when trying to spending Merit Points

Been getting that too, seems like its timing out the session. I just enter the bookmark again from my home on FB and it works.

Trinity said:

Getting a lot of "please log into facebook or Army.ca" when trying to spending Merit Points
I encountered the same problem, also for spending Merit points.

Trinity said:

I'm getting this on everything I try to click.

Same thing, guess its down for repairs.

Edit: I'm back in. Minor hiccup.

Same thing for me. I can barely play the game because I get the message on everything I click and it always takes me back to the previous screen instead of doing what I asked it to do.

-Jules- said:
Same thing for me. I can barely play the game because I get the message on everything I click and it always takes me back to the previous screen instead of doing what I asked it to do.

Yup. Me too. Very frustrating and aggravating. :rage:

Or maybe I'll just go to bed ;D

The Jalaluddin Haqqani mission doesn't have the </span>s where the CR and CE are displayed (in my activity log), resulting the text color of the rest of the page to be blue.

And can you change the activity log to ORDER BY `date` DESC instead of ASC?

Trinity said:
So my CR is 31.  It's inflated to 41 because I used a +10 incentive to inflate it (for 12 hours)

A few minutes ago I used the Instant Combat Readiness Refill...  but it only filled up to 31 and not 41.  Being a refill, shouldn't it fill up to 41 due to the use of the +10 incentive (beginners luck medal) which is still in play?

http://imgur.com/ag8Rx.jpg

I just had the same thing happen. My CR is at 73 and it only filled to 33. Anyone know what's going on?

crooks,

I've fixed the </span> issue for subsequent log messages... if I can figure out a safe method or updating the existing messages, I'll try that... often it ends up nuking all the data because of a typo. ;)

Trinity, I agree, the CR refill cap is not working right... I'll try to have a look at that tonight.

Facebook has been having some problems, which may be contributing to the "Log in or authorize" messages... has anyone seen them today?

I already know that the roster is not showing Facebook accounts... it's an issue on their end unfortunately.

Thanks for the reports... I'll try to keep on top of things, but evenings and weekends are my only opportunity to fix things up so please be patient. :)

Logging on from Facebook today caused repeated errors.  I had zero problems logging on from Army.ca

My "x total pieces of equipment owned" has a bit of a glitch. I believe that I have retrieved the medals for both level 1 and level 2, but it's only displaying the first medal since I only have about 25 pieces of kit right now. Maybe the achieved medals could be stickied there with "COMPLETED (x/x)" in place of the progress bar, and then continue having the next medal in the sequence displayed.

crooks.a said:
My "x total pieces of equipment owned" has a bit of a glitch. I believe that I have retrieved the medals for both level 1 and level 2, but it's only displaying the first medal since I only have about 25 pieces of kit right now. Maybe the achieved medals could be stickied there with "COMPLETED (x/x)" in place of the progress bar, and then continue having the next medal in the sequence displayed.

I haven't tried it out, but I believe it will stick if you have an incentive to use... I've noticed the same thing with the Total Equipment owned and others that require a certain amount of things: If you achieve the requirement, it will show the medal on your profile. As soon as you drop below that requirement, the game thinks you need to get the items again. Not a huge bug, but its wierd to see that I need to buy items to get level 5 Total Equipment, but I got that incentive long ago.

Also found that under my PER is says I've earned the Insurgency Level 2 medal, however I only have 9/10 locations locked down.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but once you cash in your Int to capture an HVT all of the status bars reset.  They still show up as "Captured", but all of the data on them disappears.  Then you build up the Int again and it will populate until you cash in your next set.

HVTs.jpg

Thanks guys. Petamocto, I think I've fixed the problem with the dossiers display. I'll take a look at the medal issue... it's a bit more complicated.

PuckChaser said:
Also found that under my PER is says I've earned the Insurgency Level 2 medal, however I only have 9/10 locations locked down.

I adjusted the requirements for this medal a while back... it's entirely possible you legitimately earned it and claimed it before the adjustment. I double checked, you definitely nabbed that second tier, so that must be what happened.

Cheers
Mike

I believe I have also fixed the medal display issue... please let me know if it looks better now.

Cheers
Mike

Back