• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Yep, you hit the largest number the database could store! You should be all set now though, thanks for letting me know.

Larry Strong said:
Damn I broke the game again. ;D

Thanks for fixing things Mike :salute:

Larry

With regards to the sad panda and morale issues reported earlier, I'll take a look and see if I can find a more reasonable way to approach this problem. As some of you have noticed, when a cheater hits the system they can really wreak havoc so I'm trying to deter that without punishing the odd honest mistake.

At this point, the 'punishment' you get is based on the number of sad pandas you have triggered (lifetime). So if you hit the odd one it won't be so bad, but if you're working the system, get ready for some long waits.

Thanks for your patience all, I know I haven't been checking in here much but I will try to be more available.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
With regards to the sad panda and morale issues reported earlier, I'll take a look and see if I can find a more reasonable way to approach this problem. As some of you have noticed, when a cheater hits the system they can really wreak havoc so I'm trying to deter that without punishing the odd honest mistake.

You mean like this guy? https://army.ca/ao/index.php?function=showplayer&u=610541129 I think he has used 3,000 more merit points than he would have earned through leveling and medals...

Exactly like that guy. In fact, as he was abusing the system, I was manually knocking his stats back down again. Don't worry, I was keeping a close eye on him and he was in fact the reason some of the cheat detection changes were made. Unfortunately when you cheat in this manner, it actually overloads the system and takes the entire site down; something he was doing on average twice a day.

Can you knock his ATD down again? I'm trying to beat his stats.  >:D

Personally, I found the game much faster than it has ever been for me.
Though I did get one sad panda, drive one, drive on.
Keep up the good work, Mike!

I've been triggering the sad panda a few times as of late. I've been running low cost missions over a few tabs to get my morale back because the load time is a bit slow. I find if I do it without watching my current CR it causes the sad panda, but now I know.

If you click it once, wait a few seconds after it says Waiting for army.ca... you can click it again and it will run the mission a second time without a sad panda. The server is slow to respond at times, but as long as you don't click too fast you won't trigger anything or use CR that you don't have.

The game seems to be on an endless loop and doesn't want to load.  This is happening on my iPhone, iPad and Mac.

Strike said:
The game seems to be on an endless loop and doesn't want to load.  This is happening on my iPhone, iPad and Mac.

Having the same issue on all of my systems too.

I'm seeing the same. Welcome to Wednesday morning with Facebook. (They make changes to their code Tuesday nights.) I'll check into it when I can, but there is likely little I can do to fix it on my end.

Thank you for the posts.

So I'm not the only one.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! it is still stuck in it's loop. I'm gonna miss my first day ever if this keeps up.

WrenchBender

WrenchBender said:
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! it is still stuck in it's loop. I'm gonna miss my first day ever if this keeps up.

WrenchBender

My guess is that once Mike gets this sorted out that he will ensure there is no penalty to us.

Problem fixed!

I've also reconnected everyone with their longest playstreak, maxed out morale and gave everyone +100 Maintenance until Christmas. :)

Thanks for your patience all!

Thank you for the hard work on this fun game (and the bonus).

The rest did not set me back to my playing streak.

Thank you for your continued work on our addiction Mike.  And thank you for the bonuses too!

It's obvious you don't work in my chain of command -- sorting out morale, just like that;)

It has been so long since I've been on the game.  I think I screwed up and hit the conduct mission button twice.

AGHHHH

Back