• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

When I try to execute a mission I get sent to the "afghan ops wants permission to" screen. When I skip I get sent back to the mission select screen and the mission does not execute. Round and round I went and nothing seems to happen.

Skip? I think you'll have to allow the permissions to get things to work. I've had to require/request some new permissions as part of the re-write under the new format. I'll review and see if I can pare it down any... frankly I don't care who your friends are. :)

Allowed it, but I still get nothing.

From my iPhone I try to execute a mission but it just sends me back to the mission page without doing anything

It just keeps asking me to link to my FB, which I allowed, then when I click it I get:

Oooops! These accounts are already linked! Why not just head back and start playing!

and I cannnot skip either :(

Tried 4 -5 times to purchase equiptment and the page just refreshes, tried to run a mission with the same results

And in the mean time I keep losing morale because I try to play and rest the morale counter.................

Doing it again, tried a couple of times to run a mission, and it just refershes the page instead of running the mission. Played 10 minutes or so ago with no issues. Closed the page and went to a new page and got the sad panda........Just went and checked on my phone and the mission had gone thru.....and my morale went from 700ish to over 1200. Now I don't have an issue with that >:D but it is incorrect. went back to the page and it appears the anti cheating control kicked in as my CR is not going up. However when I palyed the missions the little box at the bottom of the page that shows progress would run it's course, then the page would refresh and my CR had not changed, stayed in the 800 level. I was doing a 700 CR mission with about 800 CR built up.

Not sure what you did Mike, however for the first time since you fixed the game the page is not all cocked up and everything is in it's place.

Larry

Thanks Larry... was working on it this morning and fixed a lot of little issues. Hopefully it loads a bit better now.

For those who are not just being kicked back to the main page when you perform an action, please see my recent post here for instructions on how to fix it:

https://www.facebook.com/AfghanOperations

Thanks for your patience all!

That explains the morale.  Thank you for the max out Mike.  I think there might have been some issues though.  Chief Stoker is sitting at over 9000 morale and poor Harris has -9000.

Followed the instructions on how to fix it, however I still cannot conduct any missions (or do anything for that matter).  I tried using safari instead of IE to see if that would be, but it's doing the same thing.  Am I doing something wrong or is there still a glitch/problem with facebook and Afghan Ops?

Cheers, Holly

Drat, that's unfortunate. Are there any messages displayed when this happens? If you click on this link directly to complete a mission, does it work? I'll keep looking it's clear there are still some issues yet to be worked out. :(

Good (ish) news... I have reproduced the problem and will work on it tonight. With any luck it will be fixed by tomorrow morning.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Drat, that's unfortunate. Are there any messages displayed when this happens? If you click on this link directly to complete a mission, does it work? I'll keep looking it's clear there are still some issues yet to be worked out. :(

Wheres the link you're referring to?
When I go to Afghan Ops like normal and try to do a mission there isn't a message.  The page just "refreshes" without deducting CR or conducting the mission.  I can't get off the Ops page either as anything I click just reloads the page.  It's done this for almost a week but every once in awhile, with the exception of the past 2 days, I'll be able to do a mission.  My poor poor morale, would definetly explain my recent onset of crankiness.. just teasin! Thanks for all your hardwork Mike, it doesn't go unappreciated!

Can you give it a try now. Fingers crossed, I have fixed the problem. :)

I just tried it Mike and it isn't working for me in IE8. I removed it and reinstalled it as per your instructions.

KJK

Hi KJK, can you expand on what didn't work? What did you try and what did the game do? Thanks.

Back