• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

I have the 6 challenges as well.. However, only the top row of the challenges award MilPoints..

Or maybe it's another bug that I didn't get 836MP for 629 Eqpt. Proficiency  :blotto:

a.schamb said:
I have the 6 challenges as well.. However, only the top row of the challenges award MilPoints..

Or maybe it's another bug that I didn't get 836MP for 629 Eqpt. Proficiency  :blotto:

same here... can i get a refund on the CR and the items that i spent chasing the goal?  :'( :-\

This may be by design rather than a bug ...

I have collected sufficient unique equipment for three (unclaimed) incentives but only two buttons (for the lower two) are appearing.

Not a big deal in this case but it may be elsewhere.

You don't have the 1,000 milpoints to be able to cash in the highest one, so its grayed out.

Here's 300 to help you along.

Now it sounds like I'm complaining ...

Activity History for AJFitzpatrick

2011-04-27 21:28:54 Hey Big Spender! incentive purchased for 500. You have earned Increase owned equipment proficiency by 1 level as a reward for 50,000 MilPoints Spent. +10 Morale
2011-04-27 21:28:54 Hey Big Spender! incentive purchased for 500. You have earned Increase owned equipment proficiency by 1 level as a reward for 50,000 MilPoints Spent. +10 Morale

Stranger still now I have negative MPs  :crybaby:

Edit: it seems to have applied the bonus twice ... since I now have level 5 proficiency in 99 items

Looks like you double clicked instead of single clicked.  ;D

I keep getting this every 3 to 4 clicks:

Error.Sorry, the application you were using is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.

Empty response received.

anyone else have the same problem?

kuchunwah said:

Error.Sorry, the application you were using is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.

Empty response received.

I am suspecting that it is a facebook issue because I get the same error with a couple of other games that I am playing right now.

kuchunwah said:

Empty response received.

I had that a bit ago, but everything seems to be working now..

kuchunwah said:

Empty response received.

I seem to get this pretty consistently, I'd say about every second time I play.

I cant get on by way of my phone, however I have no issues on my desktop.

Larry Strong said:
Thaanks for that Mike  :salute: Is that why my Daily Challenge total has gone from around 230ish to 28?

Fixed! :)

a.schamb said:

Sorry, I half fixed this in that I invalidated any challenges over the first 3, but was still displaying them. Now only 3 will be displayed.

AJFitzpatrick said:
Now it sounds like I'm complaining ...

Activity History for AJFitzpatrick

Stranger still now I have negative MPs  :crybaby:

Edit: it seems to have applied the bonus twice ... since I now have level 5 proficiency in 99 items

Do you want me to reverse the second incentive and refund you the points?

I think something is wrong with my initiative as it is sitting at 720.  I had maxed it out at 540 and cashed in some medals just to get a milpoints rewards that popped it up around 1000 at least a week ago.  I should now be back down to 540 as the incentives ran out but seem to be at 720.  I can't go far enough back in my activity history but I am positive that I cashed those medals over a week ago.

MJP said:
I think something is wrong with my initiative as it is sitting at 720.  I had maxed it out at 540 and cashed in some medals just to get a milpoints rewards that popped it up around 1000 at least a week ago.  I should now be back down to 540 as the incentives ran out but seem to be at 720.  I can't go far enough back in my activity history but I am positive that I cashed those medals over a week ago.

Mines at 695 right now, but there was a glitch a while back so the true effect max is 540 and anything over won't have any effect

although it does look fancy :)

JohnTBay said:
Mines at 695 right now, but there was a glitch a while back so the true effect max is 540 and anything over won't have any effect

although it does look fancy :)

Yea I like the look...

Hey, I've been trying for the -negative moral medal (-300 pts) and my Moral has been "stuck" at Morale: -254 (-6% CE) for a while, it says when i miss a bunch of combat readiness that it's -40, -32 etc... but it doesn't change my actual moral level...

Am I doing something wrong?

Nope, just as your max positive morale is capped at 2x level +100, your maximum negative morale is capped at 2x level +100.

Back