• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

I get "Empty responses received" everytime I try to go to the stats page. Everything else works great.

PuckChaser said:
I get "Empty responses received" everytime I try to go to the stats page. Everything else works great.

Same here. Except the game looks weird. Its all white, no backgrounds or anything.

Gumby said:
Same here. Except the game looks weird. Its all white, no backgrounds or anything.

I have had that issue on my phone the last couple days, but at home it works ok except for the "Empty responses received" seems to be occuring a little more often.

Everytime I complete a mission that requires consumables and I run out. When I click the purchase all required equipment button the browser asks me if I want to resend data. If yes it reloads the page and says that I do not have the required equipment, mission aborted. If I cancel it does not load.

In stead I need to navigate to a different page, then back in order to click the purchase required equipment button.

I know this isn't the clearest explanation in the world, but I'm not sure how else to describe it. If needed I can try to clarify.

Mike, I'm getting this:

Error

Sorry, the application you were using is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.
Empty response received.

again when I try to go to the Stats page.

Thanks guys, I'll check into it. Might take me a few days as I'm on the road this week.

It should be fixed, for now. Turns out there were just too many records in the database, so I had to archive some.

Thaanks for that Mike  :salute: Is that why my Daily Challenge total has gone from around 230ish to 28?

My incentive timers are not showing anymore... Ie Initiative for a week countdown...

T

Larry Strong said:
Thaanks for that Mike  :salute: Is that why my Daily Challenge total has gone from around 230ish to 28?

Yep, the other 190 were archived... I'll have to figure out a better long term solution, but this gets the status page loading for now.

Task said:
My incentive timers are not showing anymore... Ie Initiative for a week countdown...

T

Do you mean the incentives that add to your base stats on the PER page?

Mike Bobbitt said:

Yep. I have an initiative boost on right now that I can't see.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yep, the other 190 were archived... I'll have to figure out a better long term solution, but this gets the status page loading for now.

On the Stats page, there's something weird about this:
Highest Success Ratio (13100% - 131/1)
» Pursue the militant leader into Pakistan -215CR, +9,930CE
Success Probability: Impossible (5%)

The probability is low for you because the level is far higher than you are.

Mike Bobbitt said:

Yes, sorry on the PER page.

PuckChaser said:
The probability is low for you because the level is far higher than you are.
I hadn't thought of that. I thought maybe the ratio was backwards.

Back