• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

I know that part, what I needed to see was something more detailed. I'm positive I didn't have an unsuccessful mission as I spent all my CR in buying kit. I didn't have enough left to take a 200 point morale hit.

ModlrMike said:
I know that part, what I needed to see was something more detailed. I'm positive I didn't have an unsuccessful mission as I spent all my CR in buying kit. I didn't have enough left to take a 200 point morale hit.

You were on a 208 mission "win" streak ... when you lost your last mission, you'd have lost 208 morale (one for each win in your streak) + losing a bit more for "breaking" a streak.

From your stats page:

Current Successful Mission Streak: 8
Longest Successful Mission Streak: 208

That should show in your activity history if you open it up.

I wasted over 300 points trying to buy equipment and didn't get any of them.  It said you have purchased x amount and it deducts my MPs but then I go back in and it is not reflecting that I have the purchased equipment. 

Getting annoyed......

I bought 2 sets of blank ammo:

2011-02-01 15:19:31 You were issued 11 x 240x 5.56mm Blank Qty: 0 Prof: 23 (38%) 240x 5.56mm Blank, costing 55.
2011-02-01 15:18:53 You were issued 11 x 240x 5.56mm Blank Qty: 0 Prof: 23 (38%) 240x 5.56mm Blank, costing 55.

Yet the QM shows:

The bug is now fixed... sorry folks. I'll go through and refund all purchases.

OK, all missed purchases should now be refunded... thanks for your patience!

I am a dim wit and when I thought I was running missions, I was blindly buying blank rounds.  I seen to have acquired over 10000 of them when all I wanted was 1500.  When you have time and if possible Mike if I could return them (8000 of the 10000) to the QM for reissue to someone else it would be appreciated.

You seem to have none left now... did you fire them all off?

MJP said:
I am a dim wit and when I thought I was running missions, I was blindly buying blank rounds.  I seen to have acquired over 10000 of them when all I wanted was 1500.  When you have time and if possible Mike if I could return them (8000 of the 10000) to the QM for reissue to someone else it would be appreciated.

I'll swap you a bunch of C 7's    ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:
You seem to have none left now... did you fire them all off?

I saw that and figured you were doing your magic.  I would have had to run just over 550 missions to get rid of them all.  Entirely possible as I have run 641 missions so far but most of that was this am with the blank rounds I bought then and my remaining timmies.  The numbers don't add up right now.  I have roughly 8000 milpoints left. Started this am with a bit over 90000.  So I have spent roughly 82000 at the QM (including my accidental purchases) most of that on blank rounds.  To have run out of blank rounds right now I would have had to run a little over a 1000 missions at an average of 18 per msn.

82000/5=16400 blank rounds bought
16400/18(avg # of blank rounds per msn)=991

It is entirely possible I am missing something but from my rudimentry looks at it I lost a bunch of blanks somewhere.

I just looked at the QM and it says I have just under 10000 timmies.  I know I never bought timmies in bulk today just blank rounds.

I was looking at your record and made a chance to the amount when I noticed your totals were actively changing... I.E. you were conducting missions. I set it back until things slowed down but must have added the 8,000 to the wrong slot. I *think* I have sorted it all out now.

Mike, are you going to be on-call when MJP finishes his Logistics training, and needs you to "reset" things for real?  ;)

Journeyman said:
Mike, are you going to be on-call when MJP finishes his Logistics training, and needs you to "reset" things for real?  ;)

Dude....I have an easy out when I screw up in the real world.  I will weave a tale of sorrow and woe to show how it really isn't my fault.  Someone somewhere will buy into the story and because of my tear welling,  heart breaking "upbringing story" and before you know it'll all be good.  All I need is GAP to go along with it and I will be set.

Mike Bobbitt said:
I was looking at your record and made a chance to the amount when I noticed your totals were actively changing... I.E. you were conducting missions. I set it back until things slowed down but must have added the 8,000 to the wrong slot. I *think* I have sorted it all out now.

Thank you very much, it looks right to me.  Sorry I could not have been more specific when explaining it but my history only went back so far.

Thanks Mike. It took a while to figure out how come I had so many Mil Points :salute:

Hey all,

I linked my FB account to my Army.ca one, at least that's what it says in my stats.  Can't seem to get it working right, and my CR regen time is enough to kill ya...putt putt putt...either way, I have one amount of MilPoints here, and a different amount totally on my Afghan Ops...

HELP!!!

clericalchronicals said:
Hey all,

I linked my FB account to my Army.ca one, at least that's what it says in my stats.  Can't seem to get it working right, and my CR regen time is enough to kill ya...putt putt putt...either way, I have one amount of MilPoints here, and a different amount totally on my Afghan Ops...

HELP!!!

YAY, only 76 CE until my next promotion, and with my CR Regen at 11:22, I should get to the next rank (and my next 5 Merit Points) in about two weeks...fml.  :-[

You're right, there's no linkage between your Army.ca account and your Facebook account. Not sure what went wrong but if you PM me your FB name I can fix it up.

Cheers
Mike

Back