• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

It used to be that when you bought an incentive that was temporary (ex. +40 rep for x number of hours), it would show beside the appropriate block in your PER.  I don't see that anymore.  Is it possible to get it turned back on please, as I find it helpful to know how long I will have something.

airmich said:
It used to be that when you bought an incentive that was temporary (ex. +40 rep for x number of hours), it would show beside the appropriate block in your PER.  I don't see that anymore.  Is it possible to get it turned back on please, as I find it helpful to know how long I will have something.

IIRC it has to do with one of the patch's Mike was required to do to fix bugs. If you scroll back thru the pages you will find the actual answer. I would have found it but am getting ready - sort of  ;D - for work.

Hmmm... actually it's still supposed to show, so I'll check into that.

Been watching this for the last week.....not a big issue but it interferes with my karma.......... :whistle:

Huge amount of empty replies right now, been going on for the last 15 mins....

Crap, I missed it. I'll go back and check the logs for that time to see if something went wonky. I did make a fairly large change last night... Nothing you can see but under the covers things look different for equipment. One step closer to new stuff. :)

I know this got sorted out on the positive side, but it looks like it is still happening on the negative side ...

Morale:

Morale: -504 (-10% CE)

I had 142 unspent Merit Points. I confirmed that I had the 80 (level 3) and 125 (level 4) incentive's on my medals page. I then proceded to cash in my Merit Points, then my incentives disappeared without my cashing them in, and I am back to working on the level 3 medal!

Was I supposed to sit on the Merit Points for 24 hours or something?

Those incentives are only available if you have the required unused merit points. If you cash in the merit points without cashing in the incentive, the incentive disappears. Ask me how I know. :( :(

KJK

P.S. Congratulations on 5000 missions.  :salute:

ArmyVern said:
I know this got sorted out on the positive side, but it looks like it is still happening on the negative side ...

Morale:

Vern is that your current morale, or did you lose 504 in one shot? Or do you mean that -504 is lower than it should be allowed to go?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Vern is that your current morale, or did you lose 504 in one shot? Or do you mean that -504 is lower than it should be allowed to go?

Mike, that was my current morale (and it did drop down even lower than that).

I was thinking that seeing as the positive side maxed out at 500, that the negative side should also max out at -500.

Gotcha. It actually doesn't max out at +500, but the benefits stop piling up after that. Or in your case, the penalties stop piling up. ;)

Back