• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pres class B

Greywolf001

Inactive
Reaction score
Is it possible someone having worked their entire pensionable career in Pres Class B ?

Well.......love for the forces.....family wont move or let me move.....asking me to
Why do you need to know?
Well.......love for the forces.....family wont move or let me move.....asking me to find a way to make both work.....wife has a good job in the city.....

Well.......love for the forces.....family wont move or let me move.....asking me to

Well.......love for the forces.....family wont move or let me move.....asking me to find a way to make both work.....wife has a good job in the city.....

Well, AFAIK, there are people who serve to CRA in a Class B position.

And, FYI, just because you love the CAF doesn't mean that it has to love you back :)

CRA
Well, AFAIK, there are people who serve to CRA in a Class B position.

And, FYI, just because you love the CAF doesn't mean that it has to love you back :)
CRA ? Oh yes ofcourse they dont love you back....heard and seen too many stories....trying to adjust myself as best as i can for the organisation......

Back