• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Polish General To Be DCG V Corps

That actually makes a lot of sense considering V Corps' new role.

🍻

👍🏼

I remember when Rick Hillier was DCG 3 Corps.

👍🏼

I remember when Rick Hillier was DCG 3 Corps.
I remember him when he was OC Recce Squadron 8th Canadian Hussars for part of my time at 427 Squadron. I never thought that he would get even a quarter of the way as far as he did, as he was so much fun to support. I ran into him many times later on, and the last time I flew him was to and from Col Parker's repatriation, with much of the return flight along Highway 401 to see the people on the bridges.

I remember him when he was OC Recce Squadron 8th Canadian Hussars for part of my time at 427 Squadron. I never thought that he would get even a quarter of the way as far as he did, as he was so much fun to support. I ran into him many times later on, and the last time I flew him was to and from Col Parker's repatriation, with much of the return flight along Highway 401 to see the people on the bridges.

I am enjoying the (probably unintended) connection you have made here between Senior Officers' career paths and 'how much fun' they can be to support e.g., more fun = crappy career :)

Back