• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PLQ coursedates

Brasidas

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for coursedates for PLQ, mods 1-6.  I'm a reservist taking courses during the school year, and I haven't gotten anywhere searching on the DIN.

Can someone point me in the right direction for finding where and when the course is being offered this summer?

Your OR/Ops & Trg would be the first port of call. You won't on any course without their knowing it.

Most of the Area Training Centres run at least one complete serial in summer. Also ask your Section Commander they can find out the info for you.

OFF TOPIC,

TTG hows the school treating ya?

BACK ON TOPIC

Towards_the_gap said:
Awesome, back at Pet, awaiting 6A's!!!! Lastminute.com

Cool, same here waiting for firm dates for my 6A's lol

Towards_the_gap said:
Your OR/Ops & Trg would be the first port of call. You won't on any course without their knowing it.

Training NCO's brand new to her job, det commander's out of country for a couple weeks. Adm NCO brought up the idea of me going on PLQ last week, offered to try to find course dates that worked and pitch the idea higher. I thought I'd try to find out the wheres and whens to make things easier, since the guy who brought it up is helping me out despite it not being his main job and having a fair bit else on his plate.

I tried a few variations on my search string criteria (iirc, 'PLQ, coursedate', 'PLQ, serial', both sorted by date were a couple). Are schedules likely to be out for the summer at this point, or am I spinning my wheels?

The Trg Calendar from 08-09 should list any serials that are going to run before April. A draft version of the 09-10 calendar should be out too.

Unless someone posts anything I will look tomorrow night when I go in and see what's on the national calendar for ya.

NFLD Sapper said:
The Trg Calendar from 08-09 should list any serials that are going to run before April. A draft version of the 09-10 calendar should be out too.

Unless someone posts anything I will look tomorrow night when I go in and see what's on the national calendar for ya.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

On the DIN, look at: http://armyonline.kingston.mil.ca/LFDTS/143000440010602/Default.asp then select the appropriate training calendar fro mthe left hand side.  You'll have more course dates than you ever thought possible.

dapaterson said:
On the DIN, look at: http://armyonline.kingston.mil.ca/LFDTS/143000440010602/Default.asp then select the appropriate training calendar fro mthe left hand side.  You'll have more course dates than you ever thought possible.

Perfect. I'll take a peek at it when I go in tomorrow.

Back