• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Playoffs

There‘s no "I really couldn‘t care less" option. :p

WHAT, Maple Leafs All the way baby. The Sens have yet to beat us in the playoffs, and it ain‘t going to happen this year either.

OK, I‘ll face the music. I say the sens are going to lose in 4 :( and i‘ll be out $50 :crybaby: . Not due to lack of skill cough-goaltending-cough, like before, but due to the mental block they have against the leafs. If the leafs don‘t win in 4 the sens have a pretty good chance of winning. Remeber sens vs isles last year?

Oh, and the first time the sens brought Barasso in. The team wasn‘t used to him and he wasn‘t used to the team = quick exit.

Why is this even here? :confused:

We all know Vancouver is going all the way... :cool:

Stupid leafs nation... If you haven‘t won in 37 years, what makes you think you‘ll win this time? Please respond, I‘d like to know.(From an ex-leafs fan who saw the light :D ) Jets are #2 after sens.

Vancouver is not going to make it past the first round.

I swear it.

Hah, take that Nozzle!

Bad match-up for Vancouver (Calgary is on fire) especially since the loss of Bertuzzi.

Ah young Korus,

you have failed to properly collate all information...it has been assessed that Vancouver will destroy the Calgary Flames in 4 hard hitting games.

All who hate the leafs go to http://www.team1200.com/home/ .
They have two excellent songs insulting the leafs and glorifying the sens!!
Without Bertuzzi Vancouver has a 50-50 chance of making it past. Worse if Calgary keeps this hot streak up!

Back