• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Playoffs

Well, it must be a sad day for Montreal fans. 4-0 sweep, **** that‘s gotta sting. Especially considering how they lost in game 3, omg 16 seconds left and Theodore couldn‘t handle the pressure.

O well, I guess its up to the LEAFS!

:D

Originally posted by absent_element:
[qb]

O well, I guess its up to the LEAFS!

:D [/qb]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :D

Sorry let me compose myself and reiterate...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :D

Even if the Leafs get past Philly they don‘t stand a chance against Tampa Bay. I‘m a Habs fan and it stings for sure especially with the crappy way Theodore‘s been playing but Tampa is a really strong team and when St. Louis, Richards, Lecavalier, and Khabibulin turn it on there‘s nothing that‘ll stop Tampa Bay. I say the Stanley Cup final will see Tampa Bay and San Jose, which would be interesting to see considering it would be both of their 1st Cup Final appearances and they were both expansion teams in the same year back in the early 90‘s. On the other hand, GO LEAFS GO, GO FLAMES GO!!!!! :)

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

LOL...right on Shaun. It was a shame for Montreal, I was hoping they would come back like they did with Boston, unfortuanetly no such luck.

On a brighter note; if your goin for Tampa Bay now, pretty well their entire starting line is from Quebec. Maybe that will ease the pain of Montreal‘s demise. ;)

Oh yea, Toronto won tonight...I‘m tellin man they‘re goin all the way.... :D

LOL They might go all the way. It was definately a nice win. I was watching Tie Domi‘s interview at the end of the game and I loved the way he was supporting Don Cherry. He asked the reporter what he thought and all the guy said was "We‘ll leave that decision up to the brass." Just like a media type, don‘t say anything and hope to get the other guy‘s job because it‘s better. Tie Domi on the other hand says not to fire grapes and kept yelling "I‘m gonna be your agent Don!" lol. That was awesome to see. So now it‘s up to Calgary tonight to get a win. I think they will :D

Yea....I‘m a leafs fan through and through, but I‘ll go for any Canadian team.

That was pretty cool what Tie Domi said. It‘s pretty sad all the heat Don Cherry is getting. I think people should learn to take a joke and lighten up a bit.

I am a 100% leafs fan, but I have to say that Don Cherry can same some pretty stupid things. Like that guy who had his jaw broken and lip severed on Calgary I think, Don told him to lose the cage. I mean, the guy just broke his jaw and he is still playing.

i wonder if people will make as big a fuss over cherry as they did over ron. they do make a good team. like batman and robin (except batman has a plaid cape).

IT‘s been a sad week for LEAFS fans 7-2 last game...

It‘s a sad sad day for Leaf‘s fans...3-2 (overtime none the less)...Bow your heads for the faithfully departed!

It‘sall up to the Flames now.

I hope your happy Shaun... :rolleyes:

^A DS9 fan! Good for you :)

Yeah, so disappointed. Two 2 on 1 rushes in a minute. That‘s just disgraceful.
Oh, the Leafs were really giving ‘er in 3rd and OT, but still, defensive lapses are no no.

And that Tucker hit on Kapanen. WOW.

And Domi learned to play hockey this playoffs. Good on him.

*so bitter now* :D

Originally posted by RoyalHighlandFusilier:
[qb] Oh, the Leafs were really giving ‘er in 3rd and OT, but still, defensive lapses are no no.

And that Tucker hit on Kapanen. WOW.

And Domi learned to play hockey this playoffs. Good on him.

*so bitter now* :D [/qb]
Indeed, Domi sort of came out of his shell...

I am so bummed!

Philly is my home town but I hated them!

Nontheless, GO LEAFS GO (there‘s always next year)

That hit was earth shattering.
Domi has always been good, he just gets no ice time. I‘m bummed also, o well LETS GO FLAMES!!!

Back