• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Playoffs

Look at the poll... Everyone think Toronoto is going to win.. :)

It‘s long overdue :rolleyes:

Last time I can remember the leafs doing well in the playoffs (and im not a hockey buff so correct me if I‘m wrong) was when..pat burns was the head coach, felix potvin was in nets..gilmour and wendel clark were still on the team, they went to the conference finals, lost to the ...KINGS! thats it, and then the kings lost to the Habs.

anyone remember that?

I remember that. They got robbed too because the officials didn‘t call a penalty on Gretsky. The only other time the Leafs have done well is when they have faced the Senators. Congratulations Leafs but I hope you got some gas left in the tank because your next meeting with Flyers is going to be much harder. Belfour may be the only Leaf standing. Great goaltending. Congratulations.

He He He. 1993. I remember that VERY well because that‘s the year MONTREAL won the CUP!!!!!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

big habs fan right here.

I HATE Toronto because it‘s in my blood(being a montrealer) BUT ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE - Toronto Fans and Media are the most ANNOYING and OBNOXIOUS people out there. I can‘t f‘ing stand them!

Originally posted by Scarlino:
[qb] big habs fan right here.

I HATE Toronto because it‘s in my blood(being a montrealer) BUT ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE - Toronto Fans and Media are the most ANNOYING and OBNOXIOUS people out there. I can‘t f‘ing stand them! [/qb]
I know what you mean. Pat Quinn...If they had an award for loudest mouth in the NHL he‘d win hands down. He‘s done more crying about what Ottawa has done and what the officiating is like than anyone I know. Shame they beat the sens tonight though :(

**** Leafs...i wanted the Sens to win! 4-1 htey kicked Ottawa‘s *** :(

Came down to goaltending in my opinion. I like what a colleague said to me this morning, "Replace Lalime with Svend Robinson because we need a goaltender that can steal one once in a while".

GO
NHL_Calgary_Flames.jpg

GO!

:dontpanic: :dontpanic: ;)

Heh, nice pic. Someone in my office building hung up a sign near the washrooms that reads "Sens suck. Go Leafs Go." so I printed out the pic and hung it up next to it. Hehe. Go Flyers!

Was that a picture of a Senator falling out of a golf cart......?

Sens fired Maritn. Since the sens are out..go Habs! And as one final snub, Flyers in five(Or I‘m out a total of $150 in two rounds!!!!)

The buds will slap the flyers down!!!
I swear my life on it!!!
GO LEAFS GO!!! :salute:

Don‘t u worry u Philly fans!!!
The Sens beat us in the first game too. You just wait. We‘re gonna come back on ya like a dog on your crappy steak sandwiches!!! :mad:

GOOOO Leafs GOOOO :salute:

Cheese Steak is good... Such a horrible game by the Leafs.

Back