• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Playoffs

Of course not...it‘s hockey, all speculation and ****-talking at this stage of the game.

Calgarys hot streak?

They go into the playoffs on a loss (2-1 for Ana)

Canucks on the other hand go into the playoffs on a 6 game winning streak. Sure Bertuzzi is a lost asset but we picked up Sanderson and Rucinsky and changed our style of play. How can you argue with a 6 game win streak?

leafs suck!!! vancouver is gonna kick all ur sorry asses

True, I didn‘t check before I spoke. You gotta remember though that things get really screwed up in the playoffs. Anythings possible. Calgary has only one fewer win than Vancouver, and is 6-4-0 in last 10 while Vancouvers 6-2-1-1 so they‘re not all that different going in in terms of recent performances/streaks. Hopefully it‘ll be a good playoff year all round.

Leaf fans: Stupid leafs nation!!!!

Before I say what I have to say I have to warn you its what I have picked up on other message boards and doesn‘t reflect all flames fans.

After that I have to say, Flames fans are cocky. Saying Cloutier hasn‘t had good playoff experience. Its a bit better than Kippur‘s experience which equals what? 179 minutes?

Originally posted by dave_conolly:
[qb] Calgarys hot streak?

They go into the playoffs on a loss (2-1 for Ana)

Canucks on the other hand go into the playoffs on a 6 game winning streak. Sure Bertuzzi is a lost asset but we picked up Sanderson and Rucinsky and changed our style of play. How can you argue with a 6 game win streak? [/qb]
In the last 10 games, both teams have 6 wins. Vancouver is 6-2-1-1 and Calgary is 6-4-0-0 so you‘re right, not much of a streak for the Flames but the fact they haven‘t made the playoffs in 8 years is huge momentum for them. Anyway, I don‘t care who wins between them. I‘m just happy to see them get into the playoffs.

D-n-A...

You said, "Canucks are out :( "

I think you meant to say...

"Canucks are out! :) "

;) at least it was a great series...

Now may Calgary do some serious hurt on Detroit!

It‘s wierd, isn‘t it?

I feel so dirty rooting for the Flames, but on the other hand, I don‘t want a Canadian team to be defeated by an American team

I only started rooting for the Flames after the Oilers got beat out.

...You hear that? That‘s the sound of me jumping on the bandwagon! :)

If Calgary gets beat out, then I‘ll be rooting for whatever Canadian team is left..

home team, province, country.. that‘s my cheering strategy!

Yeah, that‘s pretty much the way it goes...

But still.. Calgary..

I know, I know...

Who would have thought... a year where the Flames dow ell and the Stampeders sucked.

Has he11 frozen over?

How many Flames fans went into cardiac arrest when Vancouver tied it up with 6 seconds left on the clock?

Back