• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

[Photos] Afghanistan, the big picture

bdave

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/09/afghanistan_september_2010.html

Some really awesome pictures. Some of our guys are in it.

Not sure if this is the right subform for this stuff. Oh well  ;D

For some reason #24 made me laugh so hard. 

Amazing pictures by the way. 

Excellent photos! Speaks volumes about so many aspects (although who knew the French and Italians were there?  ;) )

TheHead said:
For some reason #24 made me laugh so hard.
Hell, you don't even need to see the picture, just read the caption:

"A Canadian soldier with the 1st RCR Battle Group, The Royal Canadian Regiment, chases a chicken seconds before he and his unit were attacked by grenades shot over the wall during a patrol in Salavat, southwest of Kandahar, Afghanistan on Sept. 11, 2010."

...supply your own punch-line  ;D

Although, in seriousness, the Americans are conducting Medevacs, the French are firing heavy mortars and AT-grenades......and the Canadians are kicking chickens. That's the best they could come up with?  ::) 

Edit: typo  :-[ 

Journeyman said:
Excellent photos! Speaks volumes about so many aspects (although who knew the French and Italians were there?  ;) )
Hell, you don't even need to see the picture, just read the caption:

"A Canadian soldier with the 1st RCR Battle Group, The Royal Canadian Regiment, chases a chicken seconds before he and his unit were attacked by grenades shot over the wall during a patrol in Salavat, southwest of Kandahar, Afghanistan on Sept. 11, 2010."

...supply your own punch-line  ;D

Although, in seriousness, the Americans are conducting Medivacs, the French are firing heavy mortars and AT-grenades......and the Canadians are kicking chickens. That's the best they could come up with?  ::)

Someone's gotta kick chickens and look great/badass doing it  ;D

#10 - AQ can keep those stupid MedEng Spider Boots...Want to easily knock off a few Engrs? Give them those boots to "help" them clear minefields, and watch them lose their balance and fall over... ::)

Great pics,#39 got me though.I have a five year old who loves to parade around in my cadpat stuff. I would hate to see my kids like this. Ubique

Back