• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Peter O'Toole dies aged 81

my72jeep

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Lawrence of Arabia star Peter O'Toole dies aged 81

Peter O'Toole has died aged 81, his agent Steve Kenis has confirmed.

The actor, who found fame in David Lean's Lawrence of Arabia in 1962, passed away on Saturday at the Wellington hospital in London following a long illness.
More at Link.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/lawrence-of-arabia-star-peter-o-toole-dies-aged-81-181726657.html

Enjoyed many of his films.  Another fine actor gone.  :salute:

Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favourite movies, Peter O'Toole and Omar Sharif were great in that film.

I did a leadership paper on Lawrence. Fascinating period of the war and that region.  If you enjoyed the movie, take the time to dig deeper.

Brihard said:
Well damn. I know what I'm watching tomorrow.

If you want to watch O'Toole in his glory watch "The Stunt Man" with  Steve Railsback and Barbara Hershey.

He also starred in Zulu Dawn, the prequel to Zulu.
It was a fairly decent movie about the battle of Isandhlwana.

I was going to watch L of A again, but at 3 hours and something minutes I was unfortunately deterred!

daftandbarmy said:
I was going to watch L of A again, but at 3 hours and something minutes I was unfortunately deterred!

If you start at 2200, you can watch it all in one seating but distribute it evenly between two days.

Fall asleep while watching and you might dream that your in the movie. :pop:

Back