• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Petawawa Thread- Merged

if you're in the Q's, there's more options. Cogeco and Bell were the big ones. Cogeco is who we were with in the Q's, but I'm not a big fan of either, and went with a smaller ISP when we bought our place in Pembroke, Vmedia (Vmedia.ca), that I've been very happy with.

NRTC is a local ISP, not sure if the cover the Q's.

I've heard some horror stories of Cogeco/Bell in the Qs. The lines there are terrible and lots of shared bandwidth reducing everyone's speeds. I'll see if there's some guys at work in the Qs and who they're with.

The Qs are horrible for net no matter who you pick. NRTC runs off of bell lines and is down constantly. Bell speeds are extremely slow. Cogeco is the best choice out of the bunch, its faster than the others but not as good as off base net. The infrastructure is terrible in the Qs

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Cogeco seemed to be the best choice comparing online as well speed wise at least.

PuckChaser said:
I've heard some horror stories of Cogeco/Bell in the Qs. The lines there are terrible and lots of shared bandwidth reducing everyone's speeds. I'll see if there's some guys at work in the Qs and who they're with.

I was with Bell in the Q's, I can tell you first hand it is awful, super slow, constant crashing. Of course Bell doesn't care if you call them.

Back