• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Personalized Photos for free.

UCModFloppy

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been racking my brain for months to come up with another way to pay my thanks to all the Forces Members that I can. I would like to offer my graphic design talents to the troops for personalized photos they can give their families for free. It's not my day job, It's been a hobby for 13 years. One of my first was for my little brother after graduation at Cornwallis. There are many different designs that can be made. Patches, text, maps, flags, anything can be added to a picture. send me a message if your interested, its free.

Thanks to all

Thank you for offering this service. It's a very nice gesture.

drhux,
  your welcome, its the least I can do. I can also make it into desktop backgrounds, msn avatars, signature graphics. Supply me the graphics you want put together with a basic idea of what you want and I'm good to go. Some graphics I can find online if you dont have them. These graphics will be your own property with no watermarks, copyright, or trademark of my own.

Any way we could see a sample to show us exactly what you're proposing?

Thanks for your effort. :salute:

will do up a special sample tonight, would have earlier, but I'm making stew and dumplings today  ;D

Here is an example made I made in about an hour. The base image is from combat camera and had no information as to who it was in the pic. So its Bloggins! If anyone knows who this is let me know and I will correct. This is a pretty basic example.

Back