• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Persistence and perserverance pays...

Hot Lips

Inactive
Reaction score
So I received my offer today  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, yes all of your kind words, prayers and encouragement have paid off...
That and a little persistence and perseverance on my part.

A huge thank you again to all of you for your kindness...I won't let you down  :salute:

HL

You are going to knock their socks off when you get out there...... ;D

CONGRATS!!!

:salute:

Time for a celebratory beer, I think.

Are they training you for the Space Patrol? ... we put a good word in for you, you know...  ;D

GAP said:
Are they training you for the Space Patrol? ... we put a good word in for you, you know...  ;D
LMAO...most likely GAP ;)

Thanks Springroll...I will be around St Jean when you are :D
HL

YAY Hot Lips!!!

Congrats, and all the luck in the world! (not that you'll need it). You go girl!   :cheers:

Congrats HotLips! Do us proud!

Muffin (formerly Cpl O'Reilly - AKA Radar hahaha)

Congrats! The CF will be glad to have you. You will be great in the forces. Good Luck!

Congrats HL you have hung in there and won the gold ring, with your attitude you will go a long way in the CF we are pulling for you.

Regards OLD F of S

You might want to reconsider...

Space Patrol is still taking applications  :)

misfit said:
Congrats Hot Lips. When is your start date?
I am sworn in August 15 and I arrive in St Jean August 26 for a start date of August 28

Thank you everyone for your well wishes

HL

Congratulations and good luck! Let us know how training goes.  :)

HL is sitting here and I am typing for her (friggin Sgt doin the Officers' work for her already..sheesh.)

Offer is Nursing Officer, Air Force flavoured...

Freakin' finally!

13 months, and it finally paid off.

6 weeks to get er all sorted out, and throw in a small summer vacation.  I just dropped my "summer leave plan" aka Bomb on my Capt at work today... ;D

Mud Recce Man said:
HL is sitting here and I am typing for her (friggin Sgt doin the Officers' work for her already..sheesh.)

Offer is Nursing Officer, Air Force flavoured...

Freakin' finally!

13 months, and it finally paid off.

6 weeks to get er all sorted out, and throw in a small summer vacation.  I just dropped my "summer leave plan" aka Bomb on my Capt at work today... ;D

Does she have to redo the criminal and credit check?
They just dropped that bomb on me this afternoon and I have to go back in this week to sign those doc's.

Back