• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PEIR

...and that was not yesterday was it?  He was Maj Thomas when I met him! 

Ya he wanted it straight...much to the dislike of one of my Tp Ldr's when I gave him my "43A" thoughts on a certain aspect of a FTX one time.

;D

The Regiment now has a new...ummm RSS "CWO"... just replaced the outgoing Adjt, now posted to LFAATC.

*editted for after-PT brain-fart.

Edited by Vern to remove the CWOs last name, as I'm not quite sure he wants it out there in the public domain.

Mud Recce Man said:
The Regiment now has a new...ummm RSS "CWO".

CWO Brian XXXXXXX just replaced the outgoing Adjt, now posted to LFAATC.

Who will soon be commissioned ...

Mud Recce Man said:
The Regiment now has a new...ummm RSS "CWO"... just replaced the outgoing Adjt, now posted to LFAATC.

See.....We are from different times......Brian was once a Cpl in my Troop.......back when we won the Worthington Cup three years in a row.

All the best to Brian and finally getting back to the Island to build his house.

George Wallace said:
See.....We are from different times......Brian was once a Cpl in my Troop.......back when we won the Worthington Cup three years in a row.

All the best to Brian and finally getting back to the Island to build his house.

Well, I may have to use your name in vain then next time he's up to my office!! Is he the "Bribeable-for-Stories" type??  >:D

Wondering if there are any openings available for 2007. I am currently at St-Jean Garrison, having to VR from my BMQ as my grandfather isn't doing too good, and he might not have long left and would like to be there for him, but I Love the military lifestyle, and would like to remain involved with the Canadian Forces. I was wondering if there is anyway to have my files transfered to the regiment for application, or whom should I contact? Thanks in advance!

The site works to maintain a current list of Army Reserve units. It is to help answer these questions.

To contact PEIR:
3 Halivand Street
PO Box 1480
Charlottetown PE
C1A 7N1
Orderly Room 902-369-0108

Hammond said:
Wondering if there are any openings available for 2007. I am currently at St-Jean Garrison, having to VR from my BMQ as my grandfather isn't doing too good, and he might not have long left and would like to be there for him, but I Love the military lifestyle, and would like to remain involved with the Canadian Forces. I was wondering if there is anyway to have my files transfered to the regiment for application, or whom should I contact? Thanks in advance!

Tell the RELEASE Section that you want to CT to a Reserve Unit and they will help you.

It's been over a year since anyone posted here.  Coming up to Nov 11 I am amazed at the number of Old (not REALLY OLD) Islanders here in Gagetown.  Cookie for Example.  Young TIM.  And others.  There were 10+ islanders at the Leliefontein 2008 in the K lines.  Anyone still Out there?

How is young Tim S.?   I thought they hung cookie in baghdad a coupla years back..............oh sorry that was Saddam Hussein..............

ajp said:
It's been over a year since anyone posted here.  Coming up to Nov 11 I am amazed at the number of Old (not REALLY OLD) Islanders here in Gagetown.  Cookie for Example.  Young TIM.  And others.  There were 10+ islanders at the Leliefontein 2008 in the K lines.  Anyone still Out there?

Lots!  It is really surprising where you can find them.

CaseySheppard said:
How is young Tim S.?   I thought they hung cookie in bagdad a coupla years back..............oh sorry that was Saddam Hussein..............

jesus Shep...you're still alive and kicking are ya?

They keep Cookie in Gagetown with weekly shipments of cheese...

It was a while back (Before Xmas I think) But Cookie has a leaf.  Only top grade cheese now.

Shep, he probably just took the wrong jacket from the mess...and it had MCpl rank on it...so he put his name tag on it and...

Back