• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

--- Pay Q's ---

greydak

Inactive
Reaction score
I am thinking about putting in a transfer to 3RCR, I was wondering what kind of cash you guys clear in a month, and when you will be going on the next Afghanistan rotation?
  Also what kind of financial benefits dose the army give you (ie. Housing, auto insurance anything like that.)
:cdn:

First off when you put in your component transfer the army puts you where they need you.  So not only might you not get 3RCR but 1 or 2 RCR, you could potentially be sent out west to the Patricia's. 

As for Pay, the pay guide can be found here http://army.ca/forums/threads/13044.0.html.  What IPC level you will get when you join the Reg Force will depend on your total amount of Class A, B, C days. 

As for financial benefits, besides free healthcare, fitness facilities, pension.  There a a number of  "fringe" type benefits that you can use.
-Great financial planning and investment for an extremely low rates through SISIP(not to mention cheap(er) insurance.
-The ability to buy high priced items from the canex retail store on a "no interest plan".
-Another Canex thing is the ability to get Auto insurance or house insurance though The Personal.  Although I really don't know how good it is.
-Usually you'll get the opportunity to buy lower priced tickets to to sports, or other attractions in your area.

That just a few, I'm sure the collective membership will fill in a few more.

I do know about the risk of getting sent "out west" but risk is part of the job. As for Class A, B and C time I just did a Bosnia tour, and have been a reservist since 2001 so I hope that will buy me some points. I think that SISIP did out life insurance when we went over seas? By the way thanks for the pay chart.

Back