• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Patiently Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TARUN

Inactive
Reaction score
Heart Says Bear the Pain & Mind Says Defeat in an Endeavor, which one to listen.I have got through my CFAT on march 11 2010. I have also done with my Reliability check, criminal record check, now I am probably going through Security Screening because last time when I went to Recruiting centre(TORONTO) to explain my financial situation, my recruiter told me that he will now send my application to Ottawa for further scrutiny since my mother still live in India and I have brought up there and I have been living in Canada since 2003 . I have been waiting for almost 2 months with no job (no one hiring me ::)), which is becoming more frustrating for me. Moreover, I have applied only for Infantryman since I just want to go in that trade. However, someone from recruiting centre told me that Infantry trade is close now and I should try to contact them in August 2010 to see if the trade is open or not. I know most recruit has go through this situation, but I wish they could at least call me for my medical test. Is there anybody who has similar situation like mine.

Hey Tarun welcome.
TARUN said:
Is there anybody who has similar situation like mine.
Lots.

Perhaps your post would be better placed in the personal stories section? You'll find a fair number of people on this forum in a similar situation to you. Some have been waiting much longer.

patience patience patience. from the time i leave for basic (august) to when i first applied it will have been a year and four months. 

perhaps try being less picky in ur trade choice. I wanted infantry as well but I am going in as Field Arty.

I applied almost a year ago for Infantry and I'm still waiting (on the merit list but the last time I spoke to a recruiter they said i'd be waiting until 2011)... If money is the biggest issue then SigOps needs lots of people from what I've heard.

Many people are in the same 'waiting' situation. You will get no firm or definitive answers here. You're only true recourse, for up to date and solid information, is to contact your CFRC and ask them.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back