• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Patches/airborne kitshop items

Canadian.Trucker

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows a good website for patches.  I've looked on dstactical but I'm specifically trying to find Canadian Military morale style patches for such things as airborne, remembrance, etc.  I have seen some sites where it's possible to custom order patches, but most of them are in the USA.  Any direction is great.

As well I know that joedrouin.com sells airborne kitshop items, is there another website anyone knows of that sells either official or unofficial Canadian Airborne (non-regimental) items?
Thanks.

CPGear has a few morale patches, although the selection isn't that great. However, they will make custom ones. So you should be able to get them to mock up what you want.

From their site:
"Don't see the exact Slip-On you are looking for? We do a huge variety of Crests, Patches, Badges and Name Tapes for a wide variety of Industries. We can also help with designing your badge. Call us at 1-800-561-3040 or email mark@cpgear.com and let us know what you need?"

"Patches we offer:

Battle Badges
    Canadian Flags in Tactical Colours
    Rank Badges
    Epaulets and Naval Slip-Ons
    Military Spec. Nametapes and Nametags
    First Aid Kit Patches
    Blood Allergy Tapes
    RCMP Nametapes

If you don't see the Military Badge your looking for while browsing our site, just shoot me an email at mark@cpgear.com - I would love to go over any Military Badge work you require."

If you know what you want let me know... I have access to embroidry and custom can be done

I've had a few things embroidered by CP gear. I was happy with the result.

I came across this site a while back and thought it worth adding to my favourites at the time. looks like thay have a fair selection.

http://www.lpcustomembroidery.com/military.html

Back