• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Patch Design - Who Would you recommend

horatio749

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Currently away and looking to have someone design a patch for us.
I have ZERO artistic ability but I know lots of people are either great at patch design work or know a good company who is.
Can anyone suggest someone that I can work with over the web? No one has the right tools or ability here.

Thanks

I used Milspecmonkey to get some patches done before, but I had a graphic already done. He charged $50USD to convert it to a vector graphic, and then emailed me a copy of the vector so I could use it for anything else I wanted. He might charge a little more for the full design, but I was super satisfied with the 3D PVC patch he created.

Minimum order was 100 patches though, so be prepared to have that many orders.

horatio749 said:
Hey Everyone,

Currently away and looking to have someone design a patch for us.
I have ZERO artistic ability but I know lots of people are either great at patch design work or know a good company who is.
Can anyone suggest someone that I can work with over the web? No one has the right tools or ability here.

Thanks

Try Patch Panel, they're Canadian and do custom patches. I don't know if they have any minimums.

There's also CP Gear.

However, the hard part is finding someone to create your image. Is there anyone in your group that can draw up even a rough sketch? That way the Patch company can run it through Photoshop, polish it up etc.

There's a US Company called "The Studio" which does pretty decent patch work, no minimum order

I've used DB Embroidery Solutions, in Dartmouth NS to get several patches created.  (And judging by their online product catalogue, so does a lot of the RCAF!)

Great people, and good turnaround times.  Highly recommend.

https://dbembroiderysolutions.com/

Back