• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Passed ham radio amateur license exam

busconductor

Inactive
Reaction score
As an applicant for part-time reserves I was advised by an officer in this forum to first go to the Reserves unit and ask if there is a 'trade open for me'. I passed my Ham Amateur Radio License exam yesterday. Can you please recommend what trade (from last priority to first) relates to my qualifications and skills on amateur radio. Basic and intermediate lessons on electronics and digital were covered in my licensure exam. Thank you :salute:

You still need to go get your Psych evaluation first before you proceed with the Recruiting Process.

Congratulations on passing your exam nonetheless.

I really really love soldiery, sir sizzle. "Please don't take it away from me" cliche. Yes, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 30 years ago and is on medication but I behave responsibly in the workplace. I've been in this workplace for 19 years. The amateur radio exam was the most difficult or the hardest in the history of ham radio. Actually I was traumatized and went home talking to myself. Just like someone wiith PTSD. :salute:

If only I can be partially or wholly assured of admittance in part-time reserves, then I can be more inspired and do more workouts. I can do 9 push-ups on my knuckles and run 5 kilometers in 45 minutes. Yes, I am slow. I concentrate on aerobic.

busconductor said:
I really really love soldiery, sir sizzle. "Please don't take it away from me" cliche. Yes, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 30 years ago and is on medication but I behave responsibly in the workplace.

I hate to break it to you, but based solely on that, you likely will be deamed medically unfit for enrollement.

Sorry; good luck to you.

MM

Back