• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Parent consent on paper work?

TheBeatles193

Inactive
Reaction score
I have my apptitude and medical tests next week. The person who called me also said that I would have to fill out some more paper work when I was at the recruiting centre. I was originally just going to bus out on my own, because my mom has to work. My question is, will I need my parent to come with me to the testing (I'm under 18)? If so, should I call to reschedule? Any help would be appreciated! thnx

Stacked said:
I did my application when I was 17 also.  My parent only had to sign one spot, at the very end of the application. Everything else was just signed by me. The only other time you should need your parent there is when you are enrolled (If you're still under 18).

Okay, because my mom did sign the application form, so you are saying that that's all she has to do until I (hopefully) am enrolled?

If in doubt, call and ask for clarification. A poor excuse for making a mistake is "some guys on the internet told me to do_____"

Milnet.Ca Staff

It might be unique to each case, but I am 17 and I required my parent's additional signature for the Physical test. I was given a form from the Recruiting centre to take home and have signed.

Back