• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Parading during an OT?

AgentSmith

Inactive
Reaction score
I moved to Edmonton recently and found a new unit and trade I want to join. I submitted the transfer memo and it was sent up the CoC. However my ED&T has ended and I haven't gotten authority by my old unit to parade as a ATR (any trade rank) in the new unit yet. Can I still go NES even though I am in the middle of transferring units? Who grants the authority to parade for an ATR position (who do I talk to)?

Edit: wrong subforum...............mods?

I think you can send a memo to both the losing and gaining units with your intent to parade as an Attach Posting (?) while awaiting your transfer to be authorized.

A friend of mine did that (although I think Attach Posting is the wrong term) last year when he moved from Calgary to Vancouver for work.

your home unit is the auth.  As you have a transfer request already in place all it takes is for the CC at the new unit to email the CC at your home unit req auth for you to pde pending transfer. 

Back