• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Paracord Bracelets

bick

Reaction score
Thought some of you may like this link.  Heavy chunk of the money goes to charity.  Think I'll order an Airborne one for my days in the Regiment and a Toronto Police Vets one, same colors as the PPCLI.

http://paracoy.weebly.com/

Jay

I was searching for Cdn sites that do the Thin "blank" line cobra braclets like this 2 months ago and ended up getting mine from the US on Ebay.  Other popular knot styles (or whatever its called)  I saw are the King Cobra and, the one I liked, Ladderknot, and wasn't able to find any Cdn makers.  I think I'll drop them a line to see if they are going to expand or other styles are avail under "Custom".

I do however really like those key fobs, mine is an old one I made myself out of OD paracord, so one of those will be on order shortly.  Tks for the site link.

The cobra knot is easy to learn. I watched a few YouTube videos and now can make them myself.

Maybe you can volunteer some of your time to the making of the ones on that site that are helping to support a few worthy charities then.... ;)

My girlfriend had bought me one from the US from "SurvivalStrap.com". It has a different, heavier duty clasp but the same idea. I wear the thing all the time.

She also bought me a bracelet from "Bandsforarms.com" made from a strip of a Marine's uniform. Apparently their made from all branches of the US military from various battles of WWII. I lost that one but was wondering if anyone knows if there's anything like that in Canada?

... I think you've hit on a practical post destruction use for cadpat...

Pretty cool idea.

I still regret not picking up one of the paracord bracelets in California that had a small razorblade hidden inside.

There was a chap at the Ribfest last weekend selling these along with "D-day" and "1944" t-shirts.

Back