• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OTW Shirts

BadgerTrapper

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just out of curiosity. Does anyone know the manufacturer of the TW and Arid OTW shirts in the system now? I saw a bunch in the media photos for both Op Presence and Op Reassurance and was curious. Entitlement?

I have an off brand of OTW shirt, in TW that serves the purpose for myself.

BadgerTrapper said:
Hey everyone, just out of curiosity. Does anyone know the manufacturer of the TW and Arid OTW shirts in the system now? I saw a bunch in the media photos for both Op Presence and Op Reassurance and was curious. Entitlement?

I have an off brand of OTW shirt, in TW that serves the purpose for myself.
Which off brand shirt do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all the TW pattern ones are off brand. The Arid issued one is made, along with our other uniform stuff, at Peerless Garments in Manitoba.

RocketRichard said:
Which off brand shirt do you have?

I want to say it's Royal Military Surplus? I just looked at it and it's pretty sterile sans the size tag and washing instructions.

For some reason I thought all the issued OTW's were all Crye or something along those lines.

There's no way the CAF could afford Crye shirts...

Looking at my issue CADPAT TW shirt (full name: Shirt, Hot Weather, Hybrid) and it does not say who manufactured it.

BadgerTrapper said:
I want to say it's Royal Military Surplus? I just looked at it and it's pretty sterile sans the size tag and washing instructions.

For some reason I thought all the issued OTW's were all Crye or something along those lines.
Thanks. Just ordered one to use in the field and/or hiking.

Cp gear has TW for $150 but not all sizes.
Cp gear will make tan ones but they need an order of 36 shirts @$150 each to do an order.

Sgt  dirt nap sells TW ones for $50 and they're pretty decent.

Jarnhamar said:
Cp gear will make tan ones but they need an order of 36 shirts @$150 each to do an order.

Pulled the trigger on a  royal surplus version. $62 incl shipping. Hope it’s not a pos.

Jarnhamar said:
I'm not a fan of the issued otw shirts. The cuffs are clunky.
Concur. But damn, wearing the cadpat tunic under the frag and tac vests is very unpleasant.

Jarnhamar said:

I just googled the company and looked at the shirt, that's the exact shirt I have.

Takthor Strategix has a CADPAT TW OTW shirt, as well as a bunch of other gear.

https://www.takthor.com/collections/combat-shirts

See also,

OTW shirt
https://www.google.com/search?rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-CA%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&ei=lrNMW_PEGcaKjwTuhqOIAg&q=site%3Aarmy.ca+otw+shirt&oq=site%3Aarmy.ca+otw+shirt&gs_l=psy-ab.3...21406.21406.0.21742.1.1.0.0.0.0.105.105.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.UaSV_WCphlE

Back