• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
If I'm not face down in a ditch.....which really isn't out of the realm of possibilities for thise who know me...I'll try and make it. The Pump being my regular and all.

Journeyman said:
if I'm running late, I may be in chaps  8)
be still my beating heart  :D
Will definitely be there with PMM & R2 in tow
D2

alrighty guys and gals...

reservation is confirmed 1830 under "Tanya"

see you all there!!

I should be there. I'm the old guy. I'm also deaf so I'm not being (intentionally) rude when I ignore you.

He looks like Santa Claus on a combination of crack and the South Beach diet.

Unfortunately I can't make it. so you won't have two ugly old guys to diss. Bob will fill in adminrably.

PMedMoe said:
You might have to be more specific than that.  ;)

Since Old Sweat isn't coming I will be easily recognized as the really old guy. Bob/JM is just a youngster; his hair isn't even all grey yet.

Sorry guys, wasn't able to make it happen. Work got in the way, as well as the kennel was too full to take our pup for the night. Hope you have a blast!

we missed you Pea!!  next time for sure!

Also, had an awesome time at the M&G - so did the hubby ;D  it was wonderful to meet everyone and finally put some faces to the names. 

And pictures!!!!!

Lil_T and hubby
HPIM1582.jpg

Eric_911 and D 9er Squared
HPIM1587.jpg

E.R. Campbell and Lil_T
HPIM1588.jpg

JM ends up with all the ladies......
HPIM1590.jpg

The "other" Bob (self-portrait)
HPIM1591.jpg

and here's the rest.

Nice pics Moe! It was a good time. I can now say I've met some of the throublemakers :)

Great pix Moe!
Had a fantastic time, but then again that always happens when said "troublemakers" are in attendance  :nod:
It's always nice to put faces & real personalities to the dot ca handles.
Thanks again for the hospitality...R2 made it home unscathed, thank goodness for hangovers.
Will post my pix as soon as the Tylenol kicks in. 

What a fine looking group of people! Glad to see your husband is home safe and sound, Lil-T.
Who is going to organize a M and G for Toronto?

mariomike said:
What a fine looking group of people! Glad to see your husband is home safe and sound, Lil-T.
Who is going to organize a M and G for Toronto?

It was a great time, and I'm glad to finally have him home too Mike.  I'm out on the T.O one though I'm afraid unless it happens while I'm on my 3s (if I ever get there LOL)

Hey Y'all:

Great party... happy to put faces to people on this site. I had to leave early to catch a ride back to son's house (2200hrs). Hope a good time was had by all after I decamped.

Only drawback was some flamer from Gatineau dressed in a sequinned cowboy hat, a lady's smock (over blue jeans) and a big grin tried to hustle me while I waited on the curb for my ride! Why do I always seem to attract the Liiiiiive ones?

Cheers,

tango22a

P.S.: Quite a shock for an old stick-in-the-mud like me!!

P.P.S.: My super son tells me that it is quite common along Elgin St. and that I should go down there some weekend when the Universities are in session...Good Lord!!

Oh my - hahaha missed that fella completely thank god.  Wow! 

Lil_T:

I figured that I should go back inside and get your hubby to straighten out the flamer but fortunately my ride arrived and I pulled a quick getaway. My super son near crapped himself when I told him what had happened, Maybe I should have gone back in and told Journeyman that somebody was fooling with his Bike out in front. That would have probably solved the problem!

Cheers,

tango22a

P.S.: I think that I may have to hire some Force Protection people when I ever venture down on Elgin St. again (j/k)

Back