• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OT at 36 months?

armouredguy23

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just need a bit of clarification. I've been doing some research on the site today and i found out alot about OT's. I know that you need to have 48 months in and be QL4 qualified, however, i read today about the requirement being 36 months in for combat arms trade. To me that would make sense because my VRE is a 3 year long contract. All i wanted to do is confirm whether or not this 36 month requirement for an OT is accurate, if there are any caveats or conditions to be eligible (other than being in a combat trade), and if anybody can give me the reference to back that up. I looked through the DAOD's and the QR&O's but didn't find anything pertaining to OT's so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

armouredguy23 said:
Hey guys. I just need a bit of clarification. I've been doing some research on the site today and i found out alot about OT's. I know that you need to have 48 months in and be QL4 qualified, however, i read today about the requirement being 36 months in for combat arms trade. To me that would make sense because my VRE is a 3 year long contract. All i wanted to do is confirm whether or not this 36 month requirement for an OT is accurate, if there are any caveats or conditions to be eligible (other than being in a combat trade), and if anybody can give me the reference to back that up. I looked through the DAOD's and the QR&O's but didn't find anything pertaining to OT's so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

genesis563

I took you a long time to type that.  Have you bothered to ask at the CFRC or a BPSO and have someone there clear up any questions you have?

As a matter of fact i called the BPSO"s office today and the person over there told me that  would have to sign up for an informatio session (which i did) but the next one is only in a month. I've never bothered calling the CFRC because i figured that their job is only to deal with civy's and that they would simply refer me to the BPSO.

Back