Not really relevant to the discussion at hand, but I found this previous quote interesting:
The controlled acts set out in the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA) are:
6. Putting an instrument, hand or finger,
(1) beyond the external ear canal,
(2) beyond the point in the nasal passages where they normally narrow,
(3) beyond the larynx,
(4) beyond the opening of the urethra,
(5) beyond the labia majora,
(6) beyond the anal verge,
(7) or into an artificial opening in the body.
Doesn't this in effect require a licence to engage in foreplay?