• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Op Apollo Video

D

D-n-A

http://www.militaryvideos.net/torrents/op_apollo.wmv.torrent

bittorrent is needed

That was a truly inspiring video, thats all I can say :cdn:

Wow, that was a really nice video, good job on finding it man.

Da_man said:
why is it not on the website?

very nice video

Its not on the website because parts of the video was taken from a tv documentary.

Great video, as Razic said, very inspiring.

More videos like this should be made for recruiting purposes.

That was awesome, actually seen my self 1 or 2 times.  I knew that  OC B coy and others had video taped a lot of stuff over there but I hadn't seen any of it till now ;D  I was hoping for my Karl G hit from 800 meters out :warstory:

When it shows people shooting is that training or is it actual contacts?

Most is training, but shots like the det and the Carl G into the rock was real. mind you they werent firing into the enemy, rather collapsing a cave. At least thats what i gathered from the documentary which 90% of this footage was taken from...

lol, any firing on ops, other then snipers, was to ensure nobody was home in the caves before we searched, also cleared (hopefully) any boobytraps that awaited us.  Only contact on op was with the american call signa ttached to us on the right flank.  Really minor, some tell the story differently but trust me very minor.

Windows won't let me play the video. Anyobdy know why not or how i could fix it?

You probably need a newer codec.  I reccomend using divx.  You can find it at www.divx.com, and download the free version for windows.

:cdn: 

Gives you the goosebumps.

Once again the boys and girls of the CF making us proud to be Canadian.

:cdn:

Windows still won't let me play it, i downloaded the DivX but it didn't help. Is there a sire where i could go to play it without having to use windows? Or is there a way to fix it.

I'll upload it to another website so you (and anyone else having problems) can see it.

Should be done in about a half an hour (maybe more) :)

Here it is

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=400SBN9X

click on that link, wait for the timer (in the top right part of the page) to expire then click on the button that says "click here to download".

Back