• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Onion Magazine: America ignored the warning signs

toyotatundra

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.theonion.com/video/nation-somehow-failed-to-predict-attack-by-michael,20888/?utm_source=active_promotion&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=facebook_post

You do know that The Onion is a satirical tabloid, right?

Their content need to be taken with an entire salt dome.

Michael O'Leary said:
You do know that The Onion is a satirical tabloid, right?

Very much so. That's why this "terrorist attack" is listed in Off Topics.

It's funny because it's true. I knew a brown sound engineer, adopted and very Canadian from Madoc, On. He spent some time locked up in the US because he had sound absorption maps of major stadiums and theaters on his laptop. Admittedly they look like blast waves. His mom was so freaked out.

Nemo888 said:
It's funny because it's true.

I sat through the first Transformers, because it was a show I liked when I was four.

I sat through the second Transformers, because I heard that Steven Spielberg was the Executive Producer. In general, Spielberg pictures are well worth the time.

But Transformers 3? No way will I go to see it. Unless there is some very pretty girl who absolutely insists on going. With an extra large bag of popcorn for our hands to accidentally meet in.

Back