• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On menstruating, sharks, and parts --- a thread I recommend only for girls!!

ArmyVern said:
Patience, my dear, is a virtue.  ;)

A very handsome and awesome man once told me this!!  ;D

I don't remember telling you that  8)

fbr2o75 said:

Picture (chaps pic preferred of course  ;D)?? It may well have been you. I'll need to see 'da proof of 'da proof of 'da proof!!  >:D

fbr2o75 said:

Well, if you think you're a "very handsome and awesome man", please post pics, and lest US (anyone that care to have an opinion) be judge of that  >:D

Yrys said:
Well, if you think you're a "very handsome and awesome man", please post pics, and lest US (anyone that care to have an opinion) be judge of that  >:D

Notice he's staying away now eh??

Perhaps he doesn't own chaps??  :'(

;D

Kruggle said:
Haha. Thanks for the responses. You gals are quite funny.  ;D

Discussing the facts of life is not funny; it's just life.

With a little bit of girlie-good twist thrown in for good measure!! 
:rofl:

ArmyVern said:
Notice he's staying away now eh??

Perhaps he doesn't own chaps??  :'(

Well, you MUST have some connexion with all those years in clothing stores,

can't you help him a bit  :p ?

Yrys said:
Well, you MUST have some connexion with all those years in clothing stores,

can't you help him a bit  :p ?

Perhaps tomorrow, after I receive my posting message into the CDS slot I can do something to effect change in the "uniform" area??  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Perhaps tomorrow, after I receive my posting message into the CDS slot I can do something to effect change in the "uniform" area??  >:D

OR, if you don't receive that message, you could make a note about improvement in the "uniform" area  >:D ?

Yrys said:
OR, if you don't receive that message, you could make a note about improvement in the "uniform" area   >:D ?

Yeah -- like they'll listen to me.  ::)

Obviously not!! Or we'd be in chaps already.  ;)

Sound like a great idea, chaps!  But I do have a question, when deployed in the sandbox, there may be a issue of some sand in places and some places that you DO NOT want sunburned.  What would be you suggestion? 

ArmyVern said:
Yeah -- like they'll listen to me.  ::)

Obviously not!! Or we'd be in chaps already.  ;)

:crybaby:

Well, I need some pics to change my mood !

Where are they ?!?

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Sound like a great idea, chaps!  But I do have a question, when deployed in the sandbox, there may be a issue of some sand in places and some places that you DO NOT want sunburned.  What would be you suggestion? 

No more sand than manages to make it inside my bikini bottom and top every time I frolic about at the cottage.

Water works. It comes in bottles over there!! Even more effectual and accurate!!  :D

ArmyVern said:
I've sent him a PM --- now we sit back and patiently await his arrival.  ;D

Still waiting. He's maybe shy  ? >:D  !

Yrys said:
Still waiting. He's maybe shy  ? >:D  !

He's not shy -- he's been here.

He sent me a PM thanking me for the invite!!  ;D

No really ...

He was unsure exactly which question we wanted answered ... I've linked him to it direct now. But, he's in bed sleeping; quite possibly being inundated with nightmares caused by the trauma to him by visiting this thread!!

>:D

Back