• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On menstruating, sharks, and parts --- a thread I recommend only for girls!!

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
Celticgirl said:
Waiting........ ;D

Patience, my dear, is a virtue.  ;)

A very handsome and awesome man once told me this!!  ;D
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
fbr2o75 said:
I don't remember telling you that  8)

Picture (chaps pic preferred of course  ;D)?? It may well have been you. I'll need to see 'da proof of 'da proof of 'da proof!!  >:D
 

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
fbr2o75 said:
I don't remember telling you that  8)

Well, if you think you're a "very handsome and awesome man", please post pics, and lest US (anyone that care to have an opinion) be judge of that  >:D
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
Yrys said:
Well, if you think you're a "very handsome and awesome man", please post pics, and lest US (anyone that care to have an opinion) be judge of that  >:D

Notice he's staying away now eh??

Perhaps he doesn't own chaps??  :'(

;D
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
Kruggle said:
Haha. Thanks for the responses. You gals are quite funny.  ;D

Discussing the facts of life is not funny; it's just life.










With a little bit of girlie-good twist thrown in for good measure!! 
:rofl:
 

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
ArmyVern said:
Notice he's staying away now eh??

Perhaps he doesn't own chaps??  :'(

Well, you MUST have some connexion with all those years in clothing stores,

can't you help him a bit  :p ?
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
Yrys said:
Well, you MUST have some connexion with all those years in clothing stores,

can't you help him a bit  :p ?

Perhaps tomorrow, after I receive my posting message into the CDS slot I can do something to effect change in the "uniform" area??  >:D
 

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
ArmyVern said:
Perhaps tomorrow, after I receive my posting message into the CDS slot I can do something to effect change in the "uniform" area??  >:D

OR, if you don't receive that message, you could make a note about improvement in the "uniform" area  >:D ?
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
Yrys said:
OR, if you don't receive that message, you could make a note about improvement in the "uniform" area   >:D ?

Yeah -- like they'll listen to me.  ::)

Obviously not!! Or we'd be in chaps already.  ;)
 

ENGINEERS WIFE

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Sound like a great idea, chaps!  But I do have a question, when deployed in the sandbox, there may be a issue of some sand in places and some places that you DO NOT want sunburned.  What would be you suggestion? 
 

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
ArmyVern said:
Yeah -- like they'll listen to me.  ::)

Obviously not!! Or we'd be in chaps already.  ;)

:crybaby:

Well, I need some pics to change my mood !

Where are they ?!?
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Sound like a great idea, chaps!  But I do have a question, when deployed in the sandbox, there may be a issue of some sand in places and some places that you DO NOT want sunburned.  What would be you suggestion? 

No more sand than manages to make it inside my bikini bottom and top every time I frolic about at the cottage.

Water works. It comes in bottles over there!! Even more effectual and accurate!!  :D
 

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
ArmyVern said:
I've sent him a PM --- now we sit back and patiently await his arrival.  ;D

Still waiting. He's maybe shy  ? >:D  !
 

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
15
Points
430
Yrys said:
Still waiting. He's maybe shy  ? >:D  !

He's not shy -- he's been here.

He sent me a PM thanking me for the invite!!  ;D

No really ...

He was unsure exactly which question we wanted answered ... I've linked him to it direct now. But, he's in bed sleeping; quite possibly being inundated with nightmares caused by the trauma to him by visiting this thread!!

>:D
 
Top