• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OMM Revocation

I have too much going on in my own life, as do I think most Canadians, to even think about coming up with a personal heraldic crest…although if I did, it would probably have my cats pushing over the ladder I’m standing on trying to put up Christmas lights in freezing rain because I had been trying to unclog the septic tank earlier when the weather was warmer…

I have too much going on in my own life, as do I think most Canadians, to even think about coming up with a personal heraldic crest…although if I did, it would probably have my cats pushing over the ladder I’m standing on trying to put up Christmas lights in freezing rain because I had been trying to unclog the septic tank earlier when the weather was warmer…
You and me both G2G.

Although one thing’s for sure…I sure wouldn’t be splurging on silver mullets for the cats… 😆

I think that such heraldry is like the Legion of Frontiersmen, you can call yourself whatever the fiddlesticks you want with however many silver-mulleted cougars or largely-endowed unicorns as you’d like, with as many sub-shields for your legitimate progeny as you’d like…it’s not very high up on the ‘truly official things most people care about’ in Canada list…
I'm a dyed in the wool monarchist and agree 100%.

Saw the first picture and thought the "silver mullets" was referring to the armoured horses. Meh, can't win them all.
As for my original question, it's a piece of trivia I'll probably wonder about at Christmas parties when I'm trying to get to buzzed

I agree that most people have higher priorities in life, than paying for a COA, especially these days with inflation, carbon taxes and economic uncertainty.

I've had a life-long interest with Coats of Arms and we finally started the process for our individual grants. Rach element has a cosr and does not need to be applied for. So a basic COA is less expensive than the GG's gucci version, with flag ect...

The COA do express a snapshot of a person's life and is officially recorded on public record in Hansard and the online portal. I'd argue this could make a COA better than a headstone for some.

Back