• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oh My!!!!!

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
1 PuckChaser * 74 428,642
2 Grimaldus         74 427,603

Grim is *ALMOST* caught up to Puck!!!!

The world is gonna fall on it's head!

Puck, I hope you're in from the field!!!!!!!!

NS

NavyShooter said:
1 PuckChaser * 74 428,642
2 Grimaldus         74 427,603

Grim is *ALMOST* caught up to Puck!!!!

The world is gonna fall on it's head!

Puck, I hope you're in from the field!!!!!!!!

NS

I think he was actually ahead for a bit. I was on the C&E Branch Home Station parade today, went paintballing immediately after, then intersection hockey right after that. Now I'm heading out to another party. Been on the go since 0730, and I got back from Karaoke at 0130 the previous night. I should be able to pull back ahead to a comfortable lead shortly!!

Well,

I'm just happy that I've managed to unlock a 14.4 : 1 return mission at Ghundy Ghar that has ZERO expendable stores used.

I was burning almost 400 MP's every time I raided the weapons cache at FOB Robinson for an 11.8 : 1 return.  It bumped me up over 1000 CE's per mission, but was costing my MP's like they were falling over a water-fall....

Things are going well....  :)

NS

I really enjoy the vibe at Tir, especially on karaoke night. Its especially good after a mess dinner.

George Wallace said:
What's with the C&E Branch, Karaoke and the Tir Nan Og ?

Drunken singing is a form of communications. Seriously. Not one of the best, but we like to be versatile.

a Sig Op said:
Drunken singing is a form of communications. Seriously. Not one of the best, but we like to be versatile.

And I thought I was the only one!

... could we put reports and returns into a karaoke format perhaps?

Back