• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Now that it's out, anyone interested in joining up in a couple platoons? I made one for my reserve and navy buddies, but anyone's welcome to join!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655240978191914/

So far, other than a couple bugs and some lag on day 1, the game has blown me away! Lots of fun, DICE deserves a pat on the back

I am particularily liking this game a lot (even with the threat of MW3 on its heels). I am finding it balanced but I am sure that will change in a few weeks when all the gamers who have no job and sit at home all day have learned a few glitches and band together.

*sigh*

It seems most games fall to the persistant gamer types :(

2092, we have robot women, the oil is all gone so we use whale blubber, there have been three zombie apocalypses, and the Overlord of North America is a 9 year old girl with a temper.

FlyingDutchman said:
2092, we have robot women, the oil is all gone so we use whale blubber, there have been three zombie apocalypses, and the Overlord of North America is a 9 year old girl with a temper.
Ohhh...suddenly the post a week or so ago about BASE jumping, or any military freefall, directly into a TIC now fits.  :nod:

Already reached the rank of Captain (42). Now that MW3 has been released, my enjoyment of BF3 will increase tenfold now that the kiddies have moved on.

PETA Accuses Battlefield 3 of Animal Cruelty

The animal rights movement, represented by PETA, have issued a press release in Germany criticizing Battlefield 3 over “animal cruelty”. Specifically, PETA points out a singleplayer mission (mission 3) in Battlefield 3 where the player has to stab a rat, and toss it away.
PETA states that the killing of even a virtual animal could inspire young people to do such acts in real life. According to PETA, recent animal cruelty cases in Germany, where youngsters engaged in animal cruelty, were inspired by video games and movies...

Read more...

HavokFour said:
Already reached the rank of Captain (42). Now that MW3 has been released, my enjoyment of BF3 will increase tenfold now that the kiddies have moved on.

I saw this happen but did not realise that I could attribute it to MW3 coming out.  :nod:

Back