• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Officer occupations – Which one should I choose?

I just tried to log onto the CF application website to check the status of my application and I read that there is authentication failure. Is that something everyone here has been having trouble with lately?

Lostly

Lostly said:
I just tried to log onto the CF application website to check the status of my application and I read that there is authentication failure. Is that something everyone here has been having trouble with lately?

Lostly

Yep, I got the same thing..

B.Dias said:
Yep, I got the same thing..

Same here. My best bet is that since national CFRC is out until Jan. 3rd, it won't come online until sometime after Jan. 3rd. They may also be gearing up the network to handle increased traffic and storage capacity because I heard all applications after Feb. 4th will be initiated online.

I wouldn't worry about the deadline gentlemen. The website usually never works.

Goodeman said:
I wouldn't worry about the deadline gentlemen. The website usually never works.

The optimist in me would say maybe it's offline because they're fixing it? :) Like many others here I too was told that all applications will soon be processed online so to me it's a good thing that they're actively working on it.

Quick question folks....I know the application process can take a while to get through, but my documents have been sent from North Bay to the Barrie Recruiting Centre.  Now that was back on December 6 2012.  Should I call that office on January 7 to find out if it was rec'd, are they processing Med Tech apps, etc?

The optimistic portion of me wants to get the process going.

The pessimistic portion needs more time on the track and in the gym....I am 43 years old.

Your thoughts?

It wouldnt hurt to give them a call.  Im planning on calling then as well.

srvn2sv said:
Quick question folks....I know the application process can take a while to get through, but my documents have been sent from North Bay to the Barrie Recruiting Centre.  Now that was back on December 6 2012.  Should I call that office on January 7 to find out if it was rec'd, are they processing Med Tech apps, etc?

The optimistic portion of me wants to get the process going.

The pessimistic portion needs more time on the track and in the gym....I am 43 years old.

Your thoughts?

When did you first apply? It never hurts to call the local RC for an update. I am 40 years old and applied back in October of this year. You are never too old to apply. Take all the free time you have to become as physically and mentally prepared as possible.

I am hoping at least one of the trades I applied for will become available this year. Hopefully there will be some BMQ courses after March of this year. If they sent your file to the RC would that not be a good sign in your favour?

Lostly

That's what I'm hoping.  Gonna give them a call today and see how the process is proceeding. 

Hey just wondering if anyone else has been able to login to check out their profile at all. I keep getting an authentication error message and it doesnt let me move forward at all. Just chekcin to make sure I am not the only one

Received an email that says my file was transferred to the local RC. Just hoping I hear soon for the testing.  I hear people saying I should email the person handling my file but the only email I have is from the CFNRCC in NB. Would they be able to help me with where I am in the process and how I measure up with other candidates?

Lostly said:
I hear people saying I should email the person handling my file but the only email I have is from the CFNRCC in NB. Would they be able to help me with where I am in the process and how I measure up with other candidates?

If your file has been transferred, then you already measure up.  Give it about 2 weeks from the date you received the email and then call your local RC.

Any particular questions I should have? Sorry for this silly question DAA

DAA said:
If your file has been transferred, then you already measure up.  Give it about 2 weeks from the date you received the email and then call your local RC.

Lostly said:
Any particular questions I should have?

For starters....."Have you received my file yet from North Bay?"    ;-)

DAA said:
For starters....."Have you received my file yet from North Bay?"    ;-)

Well I kinda figured lol. Should I ask about test dates? Where I fall in compared to other candidates? lol Hope you had a great New Years DAA :)

My RC phoned me and said i had some more paperwork to fill in and then once that was filled in a processed then they would contact me for test dates.

Lostly said:
Well I kinda figured lol. Should I ask about test dates? Where I fall in compared to other candidates? lol Hope you had a great New Years DAA :)

I got the email about the transfer on January 7th. Maybe I should call today or wait until Monday?

Back