• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OCdt Speaks at Freedom Rally

Looks like Frank Gervais' six-year run as the poster child of CAF walting has come to an end.

No Hel Like Tac Hel said:
I stand corrected on the flag behind the cap badge. But you cannot wear that flag their while you are still serving (he states he is) and you can only wear the flag if you are a member of the GGHG Association

No.  It%u2019s worn by active GGHG, CGG and GGFG.  Not sure if the cadets wear it though.

Edit: just saw some GGHG cadet pics online.  They wear the patch as well. 

Michael O'Leary said:
Looks like Frank Gervais' six-year run as the poster child of CAF walting has come to an end.

That was a good run.

Jarnhamar said:
I suspect he will quickly throw out a mental illness defense.

Kinda funny thinking about the protest he's at and the ring leaders. I bet they were thinking they scored a jackpot with this guy. Little awkward he's a laughing stock of the entire military. Probably kids playing call of duty too.

This is an important subject for discussion on the CAF Recruiting/ Brand Thread, no? :)

paleomedic said:
According to his Facebook page it's "Laszlo Kenderesi" and it looks like he was Hungarian military maybe before coming to Canada...

If you look at 'Lesley Kenderesi's' Facebook page 'Laszlo Kenderesi is a friend...maybe brother? Just my thoughts

bbrrrr said:
If you look at 'Lesley Kenderesi's' Facebook page 'Laszlo Kenderesi is a friend...maybe brother? Just my thoughts

I doubt it.  Two profiles, same person. 

Colin P said:
Hey that's my era helmet.....

Try washing and shaving in your new fangled helmets.

If Dumbass is a CIC officer, then he holds a Commission and is in doo-doo

<cough, cough>, A wee bit off topic, but on behalf of one or two of us:

on4214__03.jpg

I don't know who that MacKay fellow was, but my first helmet was cleaner and that little brass thingy at the top was shone.

Evidently, he likes to play dress up. Found this circulating online this morning. Looks like a real winner. Has some pretty sweet hero pics on his Facebook profile of Laszlo Kenderesi.

Attachments

• douchecanoe.jpg
    douchecanoe.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 498
Are you freakin kidding me...outside a court house dressed, and carrying, like that??

E.R. Campbell said:
<cough, cough>, A wee bit off topic, but on behalf of one or two of us:

134 Company issued us that type when I joined.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Are you freakin kidding me...outside a court house dressed, and carrying, like that??

Well...he at least has decent trigger discipline. ;)

reccecrewman said:
Evidently, he likes to play dress up. Found this circulating online this morning. Looks like a real winner. Has some pretty sweet hero pics on his Facebook profile of Laszlo Kenderesi.

A walking poster for gun control.

wow. some people are foaming at the mouth at various HQs across Canada. Who does that in uniform and plays dress up. Does not speak for this former GGHG.

Bruce Monkhouse said:

If you can't trust an officer in the Canadian Armed Forces who can you trust?  ;D

Back