• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OCdt Speaks at Freedom Rally

At the minimum the police might consider done a wellness check, the shit storm he has caused could well unhinge him to the next step.

129075875_2602653616654716_5104391281322382138_o.jpg

He's probably already already coming apart at the seams.

The Canadian Firearms Center has a 24/7 phone number to raise violence, spousal, or other concerns about Canadian Firearms Owners - 1-800-731-4000.  Red flag laws exist already here - and based on that photo, this guy obviously doesn't have the common sense to be in public, let alone own guns.

I'm wondering if someone's called him in yet for this...

NS

Good2Golf said:
The scrim looks classic PRes. I’ve never seen a RegF soldier wear scrim like that...ever.

Well...so much for OPSEC.  Now everyone will know which one of these guys (or gals, possibly...don't want to assume anyone's gender...) is on a Class C contract!!    ;D

https://www.facebook.com/CanadianForces/photos/pcb.3074391422788039/3074391229454725

* not sure why the center-Cdn is cryin' but...someone wanna check on that troop?

We'll it appears that the member is still in and a serving member of the CIC. He is being investigated.

:pop:  I will sell front row tickets to his court martial!

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, this clown is actually in? This is too good to be true. This CM is gonna be glorious. He’s gonna get SMOKED.

Le Bouthillier did not have information on how long the investigation into Kenderesi’s comments would take.  “We are investigating thoroughly to ensure the most appropriate action is taken,” Le Bouthillier added. “These actions can include various measures up to and including release from the armed forces.”

Up to and including release....does not appear that they can/will do anything besides 2A ing him?

My guess is as a Cadet officer the fact that he's not on the pay roll at the time may help some in his defence.
Notice I said some!
Still will have some troubles.

Sidebar: Are reserve and regular force members supposed to salute CIC officers?
Do they commission after their 2 week course?

Jarnhamar said:

I've been told to salute them.

X Royal said:
My guess is as a Cadet officer the fact that he's not on the pay roll at the time may helps some in his defence.
Notice I said some!
Still will have some troubles.

He was in uniform, even with some of the inappropriate items, so it wouldn't matter the last time he signed in.  I wonder if this is someone who should have been 5F'd years ago for NES.

Kilted said:
He was in uniform, even with some of the inappropriate items, so it wouldn't matter the last time he signed in.  I wonder if this is someone who should have been 5F'd years ago for NES.

Yup, if he’s still enrolled, donning the uniform subjects him to the Code of Service Discipline.

Brihard said:
Yup, if he’s still enrolled, donning the uniform subjects him to the Code of Service Discipline.

Just to expand:

Section 60 of the National Defence Act provides:

“60. (1) The following persons are subject to the Code of Service Discipline:

(a) an officer or non-commissioned member of the regular force;

(b) an officer or non-commissioned member of the special force;

(c) an officer or non-commissioned member of the reserve force when the officer or non-commissioned member is

(i) undergoing drill or training, whether in uniform or not,

(ii) in uniform,

(iii) on duty,

I thought 2020 was pretty rad with wolves already.

Mister totally blackercatted that.

X Royal said:
My guess is as a Cadet officer the fact that he's not on the pay roll at the time may helps some in his defence.

NDA S. 60 (1) The following persons are subject to the Code of Service Discipline:

(a) an officer or non-commissioned member of the regular force;

(b) an officer or non-commissioned member of the special force;

(c) an officer or non-commissioned member of the reserve force when the officer or non-commissioned member is

(i) undergoing drill or training, whether in uniform or not,

(ii) in uniform,

There's more but this is the relevant part.

Even if his uniform looks like he mugged Captain Obvious to get it, he's still identifiable and identifying as a CAF member.

Jarnhamar said:
  Yes. The CIC are a subcomponent of the Reserve Force and a cursory search through the courts martial results shows a fair share of them do the hatless dance.

Jarnhamar said:

They hold the same commission as I do.  ::)

QR&O

2.034 Reserve Force - Sub-components
The sub-components of the Reserve Force are:
c. the Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service, which consists of officers and non-commissioned members who, by the terms of their enrolment or transfer, and supported by members of the Regular Force and members of the other Reserve Force sub-components, have undertaken as their primary duty the supervision, administration and training of cadets or junior Canadian rangers who are members of the cadet organizations referred to in section 46 of the National Defence Act.

QR&O

2.034 Reserve Force - Sub-components
The sub-components of the Reserve Force are:
c. the Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service, which consists of officers and non-commissioned members who, by the terms of their enrolment or transfer, and supported by members of the Regular Force and members of the other Reserve Force sub-components, have undertaken as their primary duty the supervision, administration and training of cadets or junior Canadian rangers who are members of the cadet organizations referred to in section 46 of the National Defence Act.

This is, for me, the scary part.  Somehow, this numpty has been permitted to influence children.

No doubt this will be considered, at least as a discussion point with him:

103.14 – OFFENCES RELATED TO MUTINY
(1) Section 81 of the National Defence Act provides:

“81. Every person who

(a) causes or conspires with any other person to cause a mutiny,
(b) endeavours to persuade any person to join in a mutiny,
(c) being present, does not use his utmost endeavours to suppress a mutiny, or
(d) being aware of an actual or intended mutiny, does not without delay inform his superior officer thereof,

is guilty of an offence and on conviction is liable to imprisonment for life or to less punishment.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/corporate/policies-standards/queens-regulations-orders/vol-2-disciplinary/ch-103-service-offences.html#cha-103-14

Back