• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Obtain personal record

kingsumc

Inactive
Reaction score
How can I obtain my personal record? like the record from where I started my application to enrollment. For example: interview record and medical record.

Thank You

kingsumc said:
How can I obtain my personal record? like the record from where I started my application to enrollment. For example: interview record and medical record.

Thank You

Go to the Post Office and get a Freedom of Information form and fill it out, requesting exactly what you want them to send you.  Attach the required amount of fee stated, mail it to the address supplied on the forms and then wait.

After 3 years the file that was kept on you at the Recruiting Centre is shredded. All the pertinant info is placed in your Pers file that goes with you throughout your career. My question is, did something happen during your process or do you just want to see what was said about you during your interviews?

FDO said:
After 3 years the file that was kept on you at the Recruiting Centre is shredded. All the pertinant info is placed in your Pers file that goes with you throughout your career. My question is, did something happen during your process or do you just want to see what was said about you during your interviews?

Are they not scanning the files and keeping electronic records anymore?

I just received my entire file in the mail.  You can get the forms at this link http://www.admfincs-smafinsm.forces.gc.ca/aip/index-eng.asp .  There is a prescribed time limit to respond, however, mine were a little late as they have a back log of requests to get through.  Be very detailed with what you are requesting.

Back