• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oakleyless

HItorMiss

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
A sad day has occurred my friends...Oakley boy no longer has Oakley's, Yes that is right HoM is now Oakleyless.

How did this occur you ask, well it seems someone decided that they liked how I looked in them soooo much that they should have them instead so they walked off with them after I put them in my helmet with my bag an formed up for my course. Yup so there you have it no more Oakley's for this kid....well ok until I can afford to send in another order.

Cest la Vie I guess

i find what when someone is stolen from me, the best course of action is to steal something from someone else.
You see if everyone just passed down the lose everyone would come out ahead.

Don't worry HoM...you will always have a special place in our hearts as OakleyBoy...

We collectively mourn your loss, and pray for a speedy recovery. :salute:

;D

Hahahaha Sorry to hear HoM. (Michael runs away snickering  :D )

We have a facebook Fundraiser to re-oakley the poster boy of the CF  ;)

No worries now HoM... I found them

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Oakley-Juliet-Carbon-Black-POLARIZED-12-835-NEW_W0QQitemZ110138319458QQihZ001QQcategoryZ79729QQcmdZViewItem

Jeez, who would pay that much for a pair of sunglasses?  ( $230 ) 

midget-boyd said:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Oakley-Juliet-Carbon-Black-POLARIZED-12-835-NEW_W0QQitemZ110138319458QQihZ001QQcategoryZ79729QQcmdZViewItem

Jeez, who would pay that much for a pair of sunglasses? 
:eek: holy $&!^

HitorMiss said:
I am not proud I will take charity!  ;D

lol, this is just a scam to get hand outs. I'm on to you!

Anyways, yea I feel your pain. I got my oakleys stolen when I was on PRETC last year.

Mike Baker said:
:eek: holy $&!^

So? Oakleys are overrated anyways. Its all about Ray-Ban now. They pretty much invented Aviators, so they must be the best. I picked up a pair a few weeks ago for $187. BEST waste of money. Nicest sunglasses ever.

midget-boyd said:

Jeez, who would pay that much for a pair of sunglasses?  ( $230 ) 

Not to mention that I could pick up a pair of these on any resort beach in Mexico. And no I don't mean the "5 finger discount," but from those guys who walk long the beach selling F(aux)Oakleys.

I could lend you my KISS Psycho Circus 3D Glasses until you get another pair of Oakleys!

kiss.gif

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
I could lend you my KISS Psycho Circus 3D Glasses until you get another pair of Oakleys!

kiss.gif

dileas

tess

Those are awesome!  I love KISS

the concert was awesome too!!!

We had to wear the glasses and everything.  I saved them from that. 

dileas

tess

I've seen KISS in concert.  I'm even a member of the Gene Simmons fan club.  Giddyup!  ;D

This is too wierd...I got my 1st pair of Oakleys Tuesday morning (really wanted to emulate our HOM) and lost them on Thursday...Mike Ba., can we double-up on the Facebook Fund?  ( I did sign up)  :)

Back