• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Notice of Intent to Travel

ice_ice_baby

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am planning to travel to a country that requires some paperwork with the MP section. Anyone who's filled this stuff out or is familiar with this paperwork have any idea what information I need? I'd like to be prepared when I go the MP section. Like address of where I plan on staying, the dates...? Anything else? My passport? I don't have a VISA yet, will I need that?

Thanks!

ice_ice_baby said:
Hey guys,

I am planning to travel to a country that requires some paperwork with the MP section. Anyone who's filled this stuff out or is familiar with this paperwork have any idea what information I need? I'd like to be prepared when I go the MP section. Like address of where I plan on staying, the dates...? Anything else? My passport? I don't have a VISA yet, will I need that?

Thanks!
You do this online now. Go onto the DWAN, find the Director General Defence Security (DGDS) page, look for the Notice of Intent to Travel link on the right side of the page under "Most Requested"

If you make your leave pass in Monitor Mass it sends you to the correct page, in some cases (USA) it does the NOIT for you.

IIRC, the help file in MM states something about NOIT not required after april 19 if the leave pass is made in MM.

I'll have to check tomorrow.

Back