• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

I find some irony in them saying something along the lines of the naive public being manipulated by the media, while this is exactly what they are doing themselves.

Considering Zeitgeist had a graffiti campaign near where I live (quite literally having their website spray painted onto sidewalks, fences, and buildings), I questioned their credibility even before watching that clip. They're just another docudrama attempting to scare the populace into following their agenda by skewing facts and fiction. 5 minutes on Google will disprove most anything they said (at least in that clip).

1. North American Union
Not happening. This is merely a conspiracy created by something that has probably been proposed-but-never-taken-seriously for decades. They mentioned that it would be "similar to the European Union": They neglect to mention that EU nations still have sovereignty, economic control, national defense, etc. as individual nations.

IMO, A combined currency could happen, perhaps between Canada and the US with our dollars wavering around parity with each other, but I would think that both governments have greater concerns than merging our currency right now. We've got a war to fight  :warstory:

2. RFID implantation, tracking, etc
I've worked with RFID technology, and let me say this: RFID is a nice technology, but to use as a positional monitoring system beyond something the size of a bedroom is not feasible. To get an RFID signal into space would be a feat.

I did a calculation on what it would cost to keep tabs on the population of my University while they're on campus. Considering the majority of my University campus lies within a 1km x 1km block, and that there are about 13,000 students and employees, it was rather expensive. I'll spare the dollar figure, but suffice to say, they could give each student free undergrad tuition for 4 years, and a bottle of fine 20-year double malt scotch, and still have money left over for what it would cost on equipment alone. [Footnote: I did this calculation on my own time for my own interest. I wasn't commissioned by the University to do it, nor do they know of it.]

---

I can't say I can blame the people who made this movie for trying to push their agenda. That's what media is for. I will, however, blame the people who watch such media without thinking critically. 

Jorkapp said:
I can't say I can blame the people who made this movie for trying to push their agenda. That's what media is for. I will, however, blame the people who watch such media without thinking critically. 

+1 

I have always believed that some people's inability to think critically allows them to watch stuff like this and take it as gospel.  Then, all of a sudden, they believe they have thought critically about the subject at hand and proceed to spout piously to anyone who will listen; when in reality, someone else has done that thinking for them and they are indeed just following another agenda.

Those agenda's are easier to spot because they always seem to advocate the same things, do not trust government (not saying that you should, it just should never verge on paranoia), Globalism is somehow evil, and bankers (insert supposedly 'evil' organization of choice here, eg. Freemason's seem to get picked on for this too often) run the world.  They also seem to use Sept. 11th as some event that has allowed this all to occur, so therefore it was planned and perpetrated by the government.

Myself, I continually subscribe to Ockham's Razor, and believe the simplest reasoning for crap like this to continually surface (a lot of people seem to think these things only surface post 9-11) is that the people who spew this paranoid filth need to have other people think the same way they do, in order to justify their paranoid delusions.

Granted, I'm sure multi-national organizations exist that would like to see the end of borders and other things of the like.  Just the same as there are organizations who span the same number of nations that would love to see us return to the stone age so we can all commune with nature.  Extremism in any form that furthers any ideal eventually ends up distorting that ideal.  Democracy itself can be distorted by extremism.  Members of this site are seeing first-hand what religious extremism can do.  The bottom line here is that I view movies (such as Zeitgeist and Loose Change) in this vein to be an idealogical extremism that does nothing but engender fear and irrationality in those who view it.

My view; life can suck, but it doesn't have to.  ;)

retiredgrunt45 said:
Found this on Utube, pretty scary stuff. Reads like the George Orwell novel "1984" Big brother is watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

Ive seen other clips by this guy before.  Other than a good speaking voice for insinuating drama and intrigue, there's not a lot of validity to any of his releases which are targeted at the eco-enviro-altcult-antiwar-anarchist film fests held across North America each year.  It probably does a good job of getting him free air tickets and meals when he shows up and getting him laid by easily impressed counter-culture teenie-boppers.  All he's done is strung together a film clips, hostorical quotes, modern technology and current incidents that are related by subject matter in a dramatic manner and claims that every facet is part of an overreaching plan by an unknown faceless mega-group. 

Give me a break...

Back