• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Next combat engineer DP1

JO BRO

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone here know when the next combat engineer DP1 starts?

Thanks

Not sure will have to check the NCC for that....and I am not a WARRANT........yet......

Reusing this thread.  Does anyone have course dates for 2016?  Thanks.

Reg Force. I OTed in July and still haven't been course loaded.

Next start dates are:

9-May
18 July
06 Sep
19 Sep
9 Jan 2017
02 Feb 2017
06 Mar 2017

Do you have the dates for the courses last year?  I'm trying to figure out if they've skipped me on any since last July so I can try to push the issue through my chain.

Thanks.

Sleep said:
Do you have the dates for the courses last year?  I'm trying to figure out if they've skipped me on any since last July so I can try to push the issue through my chain.

Thanks.

If you are with HOLD FAST Tp that will not go over well.....Trust me...

Haha no, I'm on the Base Training List in Edmonton so I'm waiting for NDHQ to send my staff a message. The problem is that I was loaded on the July course last year but my staff was late confirming me so I was taken off of it last minute. If there were other courses last year then I'm thinking NDHQ has me as already coursed, but my staff won't do anything for me right now and I don't want to miss the next one.  It's been a long process..

Back