• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Newbie/questions on specifics of the medical and fitness test

ObedientiaZelum said:
Your two posts sound humorously suspicious.

Why don't you go ahead and tell us what the tests found last time? For curiosity sake.

I'm glad you had fun reading my post.  ;D
To answer your question.... I believe "medicineman" is correct, it was anemia/lack of red blood cells... (glad that was easy to fix...)
The other thing was;
I was prescribed Prozac and something else for sleeping. I didn't like them pills and didn't take any of them. (I know this sounds very suspicious as well.)
I just got me a note saying that I no longer need to be on such meds...
I tried weed once in grade 10, which I did mentioned on the form, and that was the only "fun" I ever had with illegal drugs.

prtfw! said:
I was prescribed Prozac and something else for sleeping. I didn't like them pills and didn't take any of them. (I know this sounds very suspicious as well.)

And as I stated, the fact that you say you didn't take them isn't the point.  The "red flag" to the medical staff will be that you were prescribed them at all.

PMedMoe said:
And as I stated, the fact that you say you didn't take them isn't the point.  The "red flag" to the medical staff will be that you were prescribed them at all.

Most normal physicians don't prescribe that sort of stuff just for shiggles - they obviously thought you should have them for a reason.  As Moe mentioned, that will likely have to be looked into with form to/from your MD.

MM

Back