• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New year for open positions?

stack.your.crap

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when the new fiscal year starts and positions in trades open again? My area is closed at the moment but I think I heard it was the end of Aprill that positions open again.

Thanks!

April 1st if the new fiscal year. No one knows how many postions are open, even your local RC won't.

Thanks! My RC says my profession is closed but because I applied last year, to send in the supporting documents still outstanding and I might be still be considered. I have my doubts, but there's no harm in trying!

if you read some of the information in the other forums around this topic you will find out that the fiscal year start means little.  Pre-selection is happening and there were selection boards for many trades in Feb.  You're local CFRC will know exactly what is open at any time, but things change quickly.

Start reading some of the other forums on here to get a better feel.

Good luck

Awesome, thank you SentryMAn. I have browsed and even used the search bar but it can get a little tough to wade through all the posts to find exactly what you're looking for. I will definitely keep searching and, of course, in close contact with my RC. Thanks again!

Hey,

I wrote my CFAT today and passed, but was told there were no vacancies for me yet. They said they couldn't event tell me when there would be.

Any idea when things open up? I am applying for the Navy - Intelligence, Naval Combat Information/Communication, MARES Officer. Should I wait a couple of weeks and call them?

Back