• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New World Order HQ: Hidden Underground Bases

Gunner

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=67&contentid=3406

New World Order HQ: Hidden Underground Bases
    by GREG SZYMANSKI

Are the hidden underground military bases the real headquarters for the New World Order?

A former Canadian military officer finally goes public with shocking information he learned while working at an underground base at Cold Lake in Canada. Although some may say his story is pure fiction, others claim the secrets to the New World Order's depopulation plan lies underground

Everyone is talking about the New World Order and a one world government, but according to a former Canadian military officer, nobody wants to believe its true sinister nature lies in the mysteries surrounding thousands of deep underground military bases scattered throughout the world.
Here is his story:

Timothy of Canada tells a wild story, a story of underground military bases where animal and human sacrifices nourish the bowels of creatures that have inhabited the earth long before man arrived.

He doesn't expect anybody to believe him, saying most people will think he's talking science fiction anyway.

...website has more drivel.

I sometimes think I am living a boring life as a sane man...but then again, sanity is relative.

Psst, hey buddy, want to buy a secret underground base in Cold Lake?

What pub was that, Midnight Star Enquirer?

Wait a tick......let me get on my tin foil hat.

signs2.jpg

::)

Nutcakes

Regards

Careful ....

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Conclusion

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.

It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

Perhaps he is speaking of Wolverine?

Ol' wolfie was supposed to be a Canadian military invention - perhaps Cold lake is his place of modification?

Well, back to my search for sasquatch... unless of course he too has been enslaved by the serpent race that resides in the DUMBs.

Upon reading the entirety of the article, I believe that "nourishing the bowels of creatures" is actually a double entendre.

"What if you were to realize that Canada has over 30 DUMBs,and its neighbor to the south has over 140 active DUMBs. Worldwide there are now over 1500 DUMBs."

Unfortunately I must now count myself as one of these DUMBs after having read the second page of that article.

D

Back